Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to sell gold without getting main account banned

Hi,

I am great at farming gold manually in Classic WoW and I want to start selling some gold.
    My only concern is that my main acc will get banned so I'll list the precautions I'm taking to prevent that from happening:

* I will make a new account using no credit card for subscription (just buy game time separately). The account will have a fake name and fake mail.
    * I will do all the farming for the gold I'm gonna sell of this new account.
    * The new account and my main account will never have an interaction between each other. This includes text, mail, trade or auction house.
    * I will never login using battle.net (heard battle.net stores a lot of info about the computer which can be detremental).
    * I will buy a proper VPN and use an IP-adress that is not my own. I will not use a free VPN because the IP:s on it have probably already been used by previous gold farmers.
    * I will not tell anyone I know about this in case people run their mouth.

After taking all these precautions I am still scared that the game stores the ID of my motherboard unit or other hardware. If they have the ID of different hardware of my PC, they will see that the hardware used for my main acc is the same as for the acc I'm farming and selling gold on, and thus my main acc will get banned too, if this other acc gets banned. How do I solve this?

Please share your ideas guys. If any of u have sold gold before, please tell me what you did to avoid getting caught.

Thank you
    Last edited by Brilliation; 04-23-2020 at 08:14 AM.

How to sell gold without getting main account banned
    jerrychang's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is the answer i just saw from another post:

Having sold about 8 million gold with zero bans this is what I do...

I have a separate $5 battle.net WOW account (AS in the game up through WOTLK) -- this account I NEVER LOGIN TO at home IP and on my laptop I login through a VPN. I go to a coffee shop or university public login and so on. Remember, even loging into the battle.net web login counts, not just your game.

This separate account I have as a member of a lvl 25 guild I own as an officer position in the guild. This guild is just a restricted any person can join type of guild that has zero bank priviliges other than a token repair p/day...

So, basically when I want to make a transaction to a gold buyer, I head to the coffee shop, hop on skype with the buyer, and login to that account and withdraw the funds that I need. To be extra careful I never withdraw in larger increments than 20k (so I need to keep withdrawing) and then I ONLY sell to buyers that will do guild bank deposits, I never do Face to Face trade.

Again, this is what has worked for now. Blizzard is constantly adapting and there will come a day when this technique doesn't work and my account will get banned. However it works now and as always... there will always be ways to subvert the system. This is just my careful way to do it.

Nothing is 100%

Also, please note that one of the reason I have not been banned is all the gold I earn I earn legitimately though being a competitive AH guru. My account doesn't get red-flagged for botting.

Hope it'll help u, and i usually sell gold to this site:Sell to US, everything doing well now

Five5fouR's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So is there any safe way now?