Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold / real money ratio right now and best place to trade these

Hi there,
    I'd like to know what is a good price to sell gold without being lowballed ? Every people I'm talking to from this forum are offering between 0.02$ to 0.035$ per gold so far. I think that's reaaaally low, what are you guys thinking? What are the price you're selling at, and if so, can you give a reference link for it please?

Also, is there a good place to trade gold/real money, like a public discord server of black market, or something?

Gold / real money ratio right now and best place to trade these
    Augury13's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it matters the server. But $.05 is what I typically see. People typically try to buy around .02-.035 so they can sell for .05. I can't imagine many people are buying for much more than .05 unless they are very new to gold buying.

funk0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tmanowen View Post
    I think it matters the server. But $.05 is what I typically see. People typically try to buy around .02-.035 so they can sell for .05. I can't imagine many people are buying for much more than .05 unless they are very new to gold buying.
    Thank you for that reply tmanowen. Also, do you know any way to sell on Ebay? Everytime I try to list, I get that message where I'm trying to sell a numeric item and that's against ToS so I can't list it, but I see many auctions from professional buyers. Any tips? Thanks

Augury13's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by funk0 View Post
    Thank you for that reply tmanowen. Also, do you know any way to sell on Ebay? Everytime I try to list, I get that message where I'm trying to sell a numeric item and that's against ToS so I can't list it, but I see many auctions from professional buyers. Any tips? Thanks
    No Idea. That's for you to find out ^^. I suggest posting on a site like g2g or here, assuming you are selling a lot of gold consistently. Else just search for a buyer and unload to them.