Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Safe way to buy gold with new account sent to real account

Hi All,

I am looking to buy about 1000 gold on my Classic account. I see a lot of people saying there really is no way to do it safely. My worry is that my retail account is also connect to the same account so if it gets banned, both of them will.

My thought is this:

Buy a sub for the base game for one month on a new account. Buy the gold on that account, use the safest method, AH method or guild invite, then somehow move the gold from that account over to my main account.

My question is this, if they figure out I bought gold on that new account, could they ban that account AND my real account? That would be like 3 levels out from the seller.

Any thoughts?

Safe way to buy gold with new account sent to real account
    Bitwise's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xgerryx View Post
    Hi All,

I am looking to buy about 1000 gold on my Classic account. I see a lot of people saying there really is no way to do it safely. My worry is that my retail account is also connect to the same account so if it gets banned, both of them will.

My thought is this:

Buy a sub for the base game for one month on a new account. Buy the gold on that account, use the safest method, AH method or guild invite, then somehow move the gold from that account over to my main account.

My question is this, if they figure out I bought gold on that new account, could they ban that account AND my real account? That would be like 3 levels out from the seller.

Any thoughts?
    Anything is a possibility. Keep that in mind. I always recommend using the AH with the method I'm about to give as I believe it's harder for Blizzard to say a deal was "illegitimate" as sometimes people just post items at crazy prices and some people buy them not knowing and vice versa. That said - I'd use the AH like you indicated, but don't trade directly to your main characters. Create some new characters, level them in the starting area for 20-30 minutes and get a few levels. Then trade to those characters, then mail to your main as an alt, and delete the alt after you send the gold. Hope that helps. I'm not saying it's a guarantee but it definitely adds some obscurity to the transfer of the gold.

xgerryx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So not thoughts on a different WoW account entirely to hide this even more?

Bitwise's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xgerryx View Post
    So not thoughts on a different WoW account entirely to hide this even more?
    Yes this is what I'm saying.

Buy the gold on new account "A" on a random character (character 1). Make a second character (character 2) on account "B" and list an item (patterns are always cheap) for a large amount of money and buy it. Trade gold from character 2 to character 3 (your account) via mail. Delete character 2.

Something like this should work fine.

xgerryx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright. I thought it would be worth the extra 15 bucks for a 1 month sub to do it like this. Thanks. Still thinking it over but this is the most likely route.

nick5020's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Idk ive always just had the seller send it to me directly through the ingame mail, have bought gold 5 times no bans/warnings. Do they even ban buyers? I thought it was always the sellers they were after.

jerrychang's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because Blizzard, the developer of WOW Classic has banned all third-party for WOW Classic Gold, surely, no one can guarantee that it is 100% safe, so it depends where and who you buy it from. Virtual currency is not as visible as physical items, so most micro-transactions are conducted online.
    I'm also a wow classic player and i did bought a lof of gold online, from many shops like Ssegold, g2g, mmoah, Pvpbank…, according to my experience, SseGold have the cheapest price and the service is also good, can’t say it’s the best place, but it’s fine with me. Be careful and don’t get your accout banned with wrong methods. Contact their customer services first if you never buy gold before.Hope it’ll help.

Proxim0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanted to try this, and I just bought some gold. But when I was buying, the seller mentioned that Auction house for moving big amounts of gold is no longer considered safe... Am I better off just mailing small amounts to my main account from the new account? Or still just doing the suggested AH method?