1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Classic - Low Level - Decent Grinding Spot [A]

Dun Morogh (~ 42X, 46Y) there is a cave of Wendigos and Young Wendigos that respawn VERY quickly.

It's not exactly a hyper-spawn or instant-spawn location but I figured it was fast enough to be worth mentioning.

You may or may not be able to clear the mobs at the cave entrance before they start to respawn but it's pretty much 100% mob availability if you're alone. Dropped a couple of greens for me and I managed to squeeze out 3 levels in a short amount of time. My only bottleneck was bag space.

It definitely beats hiking around the vast landscape of Dun Morogh. It's very close to the inn and trainers as well, which reduced my downtime.

Also, you might be able to find some elevated spots nearby that can leverage evasion mechanics (if you need to escape quickly). I didn't explore the area too much but I did manage to get on top of some boulders which requires the mobs to run around the structure in order to climb it, thus increasing the mobs travel time and adding some safety for ranged dps.

P.S. - this is my first "real" post on this forum so my apologies if I've broken any grammatical or formatting rules -- looking forward to learning more and hopefully discovering/sharing some new sploits!

Classic - Low Level - Decent Grinding Spot [A]
  2. Thanks lilsniff (1 members gave Thanks to jacobrx for this useful post)
    Augury13's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grats on your first post! I can vouch that these things have a higher drop rate for greens than other mobs in the zone. While rare farming in Dun Morogh, these consistently dropped more greens than other mobs.

4. Thanks jacobrx (1 members gave Thanks to Augury13 for this useful post)