1063/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TCG Mounts in Classic

It was confirmed that the training will be cheap and the mounts will be expensive. A lot of people preferred this as it makes multiple mounts rarer. One issue I have recently seen being brought up though is TCG Mounts with this system. Should Blizzard allow TCG mounts if the person has redeemed them on that account before and the mount was available in actual Vanilla? This means people with TCG Mounts will be able to bypass a huge gold sink for their first Epic Mount which also means people can buy more codes online with real money and by-pass it as well instead of grinding gold.

Thoughts?

TCG Mounts in Classic
    Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think people blow this way out of proportion, considering the only TCG mount you could obtain in 1.12 was the Riding Turtle... which is hardly a mount at all.

That said, I have no issues redeeming being given them if you've redeemed the codes on Live. The two Tabards, single mount, pet and some toys.

After all, if people want #NoChanges, there should be no changes... right?

demna101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty sure the classic server will not share your mounts/toys/tiltes/achievement... it's classic after

Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by demna101 View Post
    I'm pretty sure the classic server will not share your mounts/toys/tiltes/achievement... it's classic after
    Of course not. The only reason I brought it up was it's about out-of-game redemptions.

You get your Vanilla CE pets if you have them on your main, as that's from an out-of-game redemption.

I don't expect Blizzard to give the same treatment early to the TCG items I mentioned as with the Vanilla CE, but I wouldn't be opposed to it either - just because it is an out-of-game redemption too.

eldiablo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Smitten View Post
    Of course not. The only reason I brought it up was it's about out-of-game redemptions.

You get your Vanilla CE pets if you have them on your main, as that's from an out-of-game redemption.

I don't expect Blizzard to give the same treatment early to the TCG items I mentioned as with the Vanilla CE, but I wouldn't be opposed to it either - just because it is an out-of-game redemption too.
    Would be stoked if they actually did this for the few TCG items that were in game in Vanilla since they are allowing people with the Vanilla CE to get their pets in classic wow. I had the 2 Tabards from the TCG and would love it so much if you can bring them back, but only if you actually redeemed codes on the TCG website, none of this buying discontinued items off the black market AH bullshit.