Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

8 Conquest per day

How to get 8 badges of conquest a day
    in the span of a normal reset (10 AM server time) but before the quest changes (3 AM server time) do the heroic daily -> (2 badge quest reward + 3 badge bag)

After the quest changes, but before the next normal reset (3 AM -> 10 AM server time), do the heroic dungeon that the new daily has changed to, this drops another bag even though you cannot take that daily anymore

8 Conquest per day
  2. Thanks hackerlol, gero321 (2 members gave Thanks to Strath for this useful post)
    hackerlol's Avatar Admin(kind of) ShoutBox Dweller
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1191/297
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember doing something similar for badges during WoTLK days right before reset. I thought it was normal but I guess a bug that was fixed shortly thereafter..
    Missed out on reporting that one lol

4. Thanks Confucius, Strath (2 members gave Thanks to hackerlol for this useful post)
    Strath's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    75/136
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hackerlol View Post
    I remember doing something similar for badges during WoTLK days right before reset. I thought it was normal but I guess a bug that was fixed shortly thereafter..
    Missed out on reporting that one lol
    I stole this from my guild discord anyway xD

gero321's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    3/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought it was this ? Once dailies reset (8 am server), you grab the quest do the dungeon, get a bag and the turn in done. Then once the heroic lockouts reset you do the daily heroic again and get another bag. there is a 1 hour gap in between dailies and the heroic lockout resetting.

Strath's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    75/136
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gero321 View Post
    I thought it was this ? Once dailies reset (8 am server), you grab the quest do the dungeon, get a bag and the turn in done. Then once the heroic lockouts reset you do the daily heroic again and get another bag. there is a 1 hour gap in between dailies and the heroic lockout resetting.

you thought wrong; the daily quest changes to the next dungeon around 3am server (I cant remember the time now because daylight savings just changed and I live in the desert so its confusing. You have from ~3am until 10am server to do the new daily dungeon and get the bag. If the new dungeon is the same as the old dungeon (HoS back to back today in my case) you wont be able to do this, since you'll already be locked to HoS from the previous day.
    Last edited by Strath; 01-23-2023 at 10:11 AM.

gero321's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    3/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Strath2121 View Post
    you thought wrong; the daily quest changes to the next dungeon around 3am server (I cant remember the time now because daylight savings just changed and I live in the desert so its confusing. You have from ~3am until 10am server to do the new daily dungeon and get the bag. If the new dungeon is the same as the old dungeon (HoS back to back today in my case) you wont be able to do this, since you'll already be locked to HoS from the previous day.
    Are you Oceanic/Eu by chance?(NVM i just see you said you live in the desert)Cause 100% for us in the US the daily resets at 8 am for us on my server. I know Oceanic they reset at 1 AM. I've used this method that i've described above and works for me.

*edit* Reddit - Dive into anything this where i got my info from.
    Last edited by gero321; 01-23-2023 at 04:57 PM.