Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISO External WoW Radar - I have old source code

Hello,

Seeking program/coder to update this program to work with TBCC.

GitHub - johnmoore/WoW-Radar: A C# radar program for World of Warcraft that reads the game's memory to detect and display the positions of game objects.

Essentially, it shows objects from wow by reading memory I think (no injection).

Let me know if you can do this and we can discuss payment. PM me.
    Double check you're trading with me in case of impostors

ISO External WoW Radar - I have old source code
    jerbajerb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is kind of what I am also looking for. I don't want a pre-compiled black box. I just want the heavy lifting of reading the memory passively to be done so I can script on top of that (and interact via OS IO to avoid active hacks/injection). Kind of like a barebones MacroQuest for EverQuest.

And maybe a tut on finding offsets, struct definitions, and version based gotchas (classic, tbcclassic, retail) wouldn't hurt since I am a dumbface.

EDIT: I just found the Memory Editing forum here so I'm gunna cruise around there and see if the general lazy desire I have can be fulfilled. I do find it really interesting how many different forums and topics there are on here around the same general problem space and, yet, how few repository links I have found. Information is incredibly disorganized and it doesn't initially appear that a basic gap has been filled. I am really surprised to find that there does not appear to be a singular thin springboard with configurable offsets that basically everyone uses and builds on top of. Initial glance, it looks like it's a fairly large set of people all doing the same thing in their own little silos and sharing information, almost randomly, in tiny little code blocks scattered across the forums. I'm sure that's just me jumping too far out too fast, time to start at square one and read through
    Last edited by jerbajerb; 01-05-2022 at 03:00 AM.