Looking into starting a large-scale WoW classic bot gold farm, want a bot that is capable of it all menu

User Tag List

angrycan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking into starting a large-scale WoW classic bot gold farm, want a bot that is capable of it all

Hey there, I'm looking for a bot that is capable of doing 1-60, whether solo, in a 5man, and after 60 is able to do solo gold farm methods (hunter DM:N/mage zg/zf/dm) or 5man dungeoning, like strat/scholo

I'm not necessarily looking for a person to make this whole bot for me, but I would appreciate a point in the right direction on how to find one, there only seem to be 2 worthy ones on OwnedCore that I've found, but I'm sure there are many, many more that aren't posted here.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

These ads disappear when you log in.