0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Current state of bots compared to Glider/HB

I know, I know, a similar question is asked regularly but as I haven't really read a satisfying answer, I want to ask myself:

What is the current state of bots in WOW Classic when compared to Glider or Honorbuddy?

I was pretty experienced with both and stopped both botting and wow altogether when HB was shut down. Now being back in classic I decided to give botting another go but struggle to find a clear answer to the question above.
    To narrow it all down I'll ask a few concrete questions:

• Are LUA unlockers the way Glider and HB were operating? Meaning: is something like Orca comparable to HB?
    • Can I expect a popular bot to be able to more or less efficiently level a toon from 1 to 60?
    • How many people are botting? Meaning: is the botting comunity as large as in HB days, especially when it comes to profile/routine availability?
    • Is the reason for bot devs to make their products so hard to access (no or almost not accessible trial accounts, closed forums and so on...) so that Blizzard is hindered in extending Warden?
    • Who is botting? Back in the day many serious raiders hat bots running to finance their progression, is this still the case or are people botting for other reasons?

I hope someone is willing to dive into my questions, I'm sure that'll help alot of others in a similar position as myself.

Best regards and a happy new year to all of you

Current state of bots compared to Glider/HB