Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sophisticated farming/leveling bot! Private and open to custom features!

Hi, I made a great new bot for WoW Classic. I've been using it a lot myself and it is extremely reliable. Frankly, it is way better than the other popular pixel-reader bots I've seen advertised on this website.

Cool features:

• Standalone: requires no external tools, libraries, databases, whatever.
    • Works in the background--continue to use your computer for other things. As long as the game window is not obscured, it can be resized to any size.
    • Dynamic combat profiles, no timers. This allows for profiles like a Warlock who summons a Voidwalker when she has at least 1 soul shard and no active pet, or a Mage who uses Evocation when it's off cooldown, but only if health is high enough to do so over eating/drinking. Or perhaps using Fire Ward whenever an enemy first casts a fire-damage spell. Or pop stealth when approached by the opposing faction!
    • No futzing with actionbars or hotkeys. Profiles reference spell names, not hotbar positions, and automatically remap keys as necessary, and only while the bot is active.
    • Edit and adjust farming routes on the fly: simply open up the in-game map and add waypoints or remove with a hotkey.
    • "Unstuck" behavior to wriggle out of corners and jump over fences and such.
    • Whitelist or blacklist certain enemies: prioritize juicy targets and completely ignore the rest (unless they attack you!) Or fight everything except those roving elites.
    • Hearthstone home on full inventory, then log out. Or after a certain amount of time has passed.
    • Ghost routes, naturally.

It works with multiple instances of WoW simultaneously.

Coming soon: vendor and loot profiles.

Message me if you would like to try it out! I'll get right back to you and probably we will continue via Discord.

Edit:
    ---------Thank you for your interest! I have a few testers onboard and it is clear to me now that while the bot itself works swimmingly, I'll have to wrap it in a more secure app if I want to distribute it. Also I got a few of my own accounts banned! Probably because I was doing so many simultaneously from the same IP! Welp!
    Last edited by w4a; 01-18-2021 at 01:07 PM.

Sophisticated farming/leveling bot! Private and open to custom features!
  2. Thanks goldfantast, darkness92 (2 members gave Thanks to w4a for this useful post)
    goldfantast's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello ! Very interesting, I want to test

Khel22's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. Happy to test it

kingturello's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Id like to try mate Getting back into classic.

Ps7isy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the contact information

He1p's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm VERY interested. I'd be willing to pay some amount to bot a character to 60 and maybe gold farm on my 60 mage....

Wowclassic531's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be interested in testing myself! Please if possible could you hit me up or message me, that would be dope as hell!

Hague1995's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm Very Interested in this! Please let me know

I'm Very Interested in this! Please let me know

Originally Posted by w4a View Post
    Hi, I made a great new bot for WoW Classic. I've been using it a lot myself and it is extremely reliable. Frankly, it is way better than the other popular pixel-reader bots I've seen advertised on this website.

Cool features:

• Works in the background--continue to use your computer for other things. As long as the game window is not obscured, it can be resized to any size.
    • Dynamic combat profiles, no timers. This allows for profiles like a Warlock who summons a Voidwalker when she has at least 1 soul shard and no active pet, or a Mage who uses Evocation when it's off cooldown, but only if health is high enough to do so over eating/drinking. Or perhaps using Fire Ward whenever an enemy first casts a fire-damage spell. Or pop stealth when approached by the opposing faction!
    • No futzing with actionbars or hotkeys. Profiles reference spell names, not hotbar positions, and automatically remap keys as necessary, and only while the bot is active.
    • Edit and adjust farming routes on the fly: simply open up the in-game map and add waypoints or remove with a hotkey.
    • Whitelist or blacklist certain enemies: prioritize juicy targets and completely ignore the rest (unless they attack you!) Or fight everything except those roving elites.
    • Hearthstone home on full inventory, then log out. Or after a certain amount of time has passed.

Message me if you would like to try it out! I'll get right back to you and probably we will continue via Discord.

Edit:
    ---------Thank you for your interest! I have a few testers onboard and it is clear to me now that while the bot itself works swimmingly, I'll have to wrap it in a more secure app if I want to distribute it. Also I got a few of my own accounts banned! Probably because I was doing so many simultaneously from the same IP! Welp!

AStampy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi!

I am interested if you would accept another tester!

Thanks.

huntergather's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi i was wondering if you were still running this bot and if you were still looking for more people!

IsraelAdes's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi!

Do you need more testers or buyers?

dj974's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello ! very very interesting, i want to test plz

neuman09's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! i'm very interesting too for test or buy

Tangopapa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! Im interested. Contact me pls!

suren630's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would love to try it out

Originally Posted by w4a View Post

Cool features:

Edit:
    Would love to try it out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast