1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tbc bg honor bot - alliance/horde

I've created a bg honor bot for myself and I'm willing to sell it to a small number of individuals. This is a non memory injecting, non lua unlocker, simple to use bot that is incredibly reliable/consistent. I will sell it for a one time fixed cost and not a monthly price like other bots you find here. You will be able to fully afk battlegrounds and the bot will still be a strong participant in the game. You will be able to bot your full honor set in just a few days with no fear of getting banned [If Used Responsibly]. Additionally after using my product, if there is anything custom you would like me to create a bot for, it's likely I can do it no problem . I'd be happy to help you with any of your botting needs! Demo video available upon request.

*** Yes this will also work in the upcoming classic fresh servers - easy r14 grind !! ***

If interested, add me on discord: winterresearch#1430
    Last edited by winterresearch; 08-22-2021 at 08:10 PM.

Tbc bg honor bot - alliance/horde
  2. Thanks darkness92 (1 members gave Thanks to winterresearch for this useful post)