0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Classic botting is borderline dead now, most bots are horrible

Today i went on a botting spree trying all the Popular Bots like Baneto, Orca, Grinder.

They themselves are actually pretty alright besides that none of them tell you about the 90$ dollar pricetag profiles and the fact that Baneto uses an ingame addon literally called "Baneto". Even glider knew how to randomize names and that was 15 years ago.

Putting this aside each of these bots WILL get you banned fast because they all use Minibot or WoWAdvancedUnlocker which means that your bots movement looks extremely bad.

As an example, if you start the Human level 1 Questing profile with baneto, after getting the quest to kill the gnolls the bot will run out of the church and take multiple 30 degree instant turns around the building and then will do another sharp 40 degree turn towards the gnolls, run 10 meters, stop and starts killing the mobs by instantly targeting them.

The reason why this will get you instantly banned is because humans can not perform these movements using a keyboard and mouse. Try it yourself. With the bot, your WoW characters model will not physically turn like with keyboard turning or when holding your right mousebutton and spinning your character. This bot looks like hes teleporting on the spot. One moment, he is looking towards east and then, within less 100ms, he will do a full 180 degree turn in an instant without even causing the model to have any form of animation, directly facing the next mob. That looks so fucking robotic and uncanny, its almost like your character is lagging a little.

Either way, people can instantly tell. I had two friends watch me run it and they started laughing instantly when they saw the bot behavior.

I botted with Pirox, Honorbuddy and Glider since early TBC and the bots right now are by far the worst we ever had. Believable Human behavior should be the #1 priority of any bot to prevent the customer from getting banned by your product.

Classic botting is borderline dead now, most bots are horrible
  2. Thanks eniac (1 members gave Thanks to floomw for this useful post)
    fish221171's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by floomw View Post
    Today i went on a botting spree trying all the Popular Bots like Baneto, Orca, Grinder.

They themselves are actually pretty alright besides that none of them tell you about the 90$ dollar pricetag profiles and the fact that Baneto uses an ingame addon literally called "Baneto". Even glider knew how to randomize names and that was 15 years ago.

Putting this aside each of these bots WILL get you banned fast because they all use Minibot or WoWAdvancedUnlocker which means that your bots movement looks extremely bad.

As an example, if you start the Human level 1 Questing profile with baneto, after getting the quest to kill the gnolls the bot will run out of the church and take multiple 30 degree instant turns around the building and then will do another sharp 40 degree turn towards the gnolls, run 10 meters, stop and starts killing the mobs by instantly targeting them.

The reason why this will get you instantly banned is because humans can not perform these movements using a keyboard and mouse. Try it yourself. With the bot, your WoW characters model will not physically turn like with keyboard turning or when holding your right mousebutton and spinning your character. This bot looks like hes teleporting on the spot. One moment, he is looking towards east and then, within less 100ms, he will do a full 180 degree turn in an instant without even causing the model to have any form of animation, directly facing the next mob. That looks so fucking robotic and uncanny, its almost like your character is lagging a little.

Either way, people can instantly tell. I had two friends watch me run it and they started laughing instantly when they saw the bot behavior.

I botted with Pirox, Honorbuddy and Glider since early TBC and the bots right now are by far the worst we ever had. Believable Human behavior should be the #1 priority of any bot to prevent the customer from getting banned by your product.
    I guess as no one has responded to this it seems as it's the sad truth, i really miss those Honorbuddy days. Had so much fun with it. Damn you Blizzard Police....

4. Thanks eniac (1 members gave Thanks to fish221171 for this useful post)
    cwozny's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grinder doesn’t use a LUA unlocker, but I definitely agree that the bots right now are terrible in comparison to PocketGnome and ReBot.

lostsk8r's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    15/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    came in to say botting is great, ive had accounts going 24/7 for 2+ months. yes they are not glider/honorbuddy/openbot but some are very functional. boats, flight masters, training, zone to zone, relog, talents, auto gear, questing and boosting. pretty close to HB.

fish221171's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lostsk8r View Post
    came in to say botting is great, ive had accounts going 24/7 for 2+ months. yes they are not glider/honorbuddy/openbot but some are very functional. boats, flight masters, training, zone to zone, relog, talents, auto gear, questing and boosting. pretty close to HB.
    OK. This all sounds positive but you don't mention what bot(s) you are using, can you give us more details please.

shaQdGz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lostsk8r View Post
    What are you using?

moerrts's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shaQdGz View Post
    What are you using?
    No point imo all bots rn are being hit with daily bans and hardly functional, I also botted in the hb days and you will be disappointed, but if you want to pay $50+ monthly for sub-par bots sure

Emisary's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/16
    Trade Feedback
    56 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After spending a day testing several bots I can definitely confirm. I tried squirebot, orca, grinder bot, and all of them are disappointing. I was into the botting scene a few years ago but stopped before honorbuddy went offline. I seriously can't understand how no one can even match what they had back then. Now it's even more expensive to run a bot that can barely do anything.
    Public profiles are almost nonexistent, there is no community within these bots, everyone is pretty much doing their own profiles.

xtremegoku's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does Sanctuary not work anymore? I used to use it when WoW Classic first came out but I quit since. It was pretty rudimentary and hard to set up but it did technically work and since it was a pixel reader pretty much undetectable

Kektopkek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not so much that wow botting is "dead". Good reliable bots are private to reduce the chances of bans, generally, a developer will sell to a specific botting/gold farming group only and work directly with them. I guess that botting for individuals has been reduced greatly. Unless you are willing to pay a large price tag or can develop one yourself, botting will be basic at best.

floomw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bruh if your characters movement liiks like you are playing snake it doesnt matter if blizzard detects the bot, player reports WILL get you banned.