Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well keeping on the track of software support....

I notice this program takes pics to know when the fish is caught...

does higher resolution of the game help track and catch fish?

This is a support question ;P (God damn Sticklers)
    i want to get this bot at 100% catch rate.. i want to know what helps gets it to 100%??

Also deleting a support thread is dumb at any point because you are preventing users from asking for support in the future...depending on a ratio this early is silly.... overachieving for no reason...

So does higher resolution help? also does water graphics on ultra help since it removes the colors that the bot relies on to catch fish?

this bot is awesome just wanted to know a few things...

EDIT!!! Jesus christ!!! you track the ip to make sure the license is solely being used by the person who paid for it... i was using this bot on my laptop in mexico... i go to the usa and download the bot on my main computer.... it wont let me use it because the ip's dont match my original purchase ip.... it gave me an error to go to a link that doesn't even work!!!

i went on the website and looked for the reset ip option and barely found under the change password tab.... WHY IS IT IN PURE GERMAN!?!?! Half the website can be translated to english but the other half cant.... im learning german and i dont want to.... all n all i was able to reset ip's to get the bot to work....

but fix that crap please!!!
    Last edited by omar49; 04-27-2021 at 05:27 AM.

Knutschfisch - Fishingbot [Classic & Retail] (Support Thread)
    Knutschfisch's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/4
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey omar49,

in order to improve the overview of the answers a bit, I will pick your questions apart

i want to get this bot at 100% catch rate.. i want to know what helps gets it to 100%??
    In order to achieve your desired success rate, it is necessary to play around with the loot settings on your spot.

If Knutschfisch reacts too quickly, change the first bite color.
    Otherwise, adjust the height and width of the Loot Frame and last but not least the Sensitivity.

The Tutorial via the Tutorial button is also very helpful.
    On our page in the Guide section you will also find some very helpful tips and tricks.

You can save all settings under the "Profiles" tab for each of your spots.

So does higher resolution help? also does water graphics on ultra help since it removes the colors that the bot relies on to catch fish?
    Over the past two years our experience has shown that graphics settings can make a difference. But you can take countermeasures in every situation through the loot settings. So it is not necessary to change the graphics settings.

EDIT!!! Jesus christ!!! you track the ip to make sure the license is solely being used by the person who paid for it... i was using this bot on my laptop in mexico... i go to the usa and download the bot on my main computer.... it wont let me use it because the ip's dont match my original purchase ip.... it gave me an error to go to a link that doesn't even work!!!
    None of our bots track an IP. Only part of your system information to avoid multisharing. All data is irrevocably encrypted and is only used for authentication. This is a common practice.
    You can reassign your ID once a month via your control panel. However, should it be necessary to make another ID reset, this is no problem and quickly done by our support.

i went on the website and looked for the reset ip option and barely found under the change password tab.... WHY IS IT IN PURE GERMAN!?!?! Half the website can be translated to english but the other half cant.... im learning german and i dont want to.... all n all i was able to reset ip's to get the bot to work....

but fix that crap please!!!
    All of our pages and products are fully translated into English. To do this, click on the US flag in the upper right corner of the respective page.
    This also applies to the payment options.
    It is not necessary to learn German in order to be able to use or get to know our products ;P

coacholee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't seem to be able to pay using amazon pay anymore...is the bot still operationnal.?

Knutschfisch's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/4
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey coacholee,

yes, Knutschfisch is still up to date and works on Private, Classic Era, Classic TBC and Retail Servers.

We are not aware of any issues with Amazon Pay.
    Since this thread is only used as Support for the Software itself, I would ask you to send a PM regarding the payment or just visit our Discord

Chempy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *edit* clicked the "Uninstall" button in Knutschfisch and reinstalled, yeah AV can be pretty beasty

Had this working last night and it seems something odd may have happened. Possibly AV giving me some issues after scanning it once turned back on.
    This time around I gave it an exception in Windows Defender.

However, when I click the "start" button on the bottie launcher, nothing is currently happening.
    Last edited by Chempy; 06-15-2021 at 08:36 AM.

coacholee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought it today! and had it setup in less than an hour. Works like a charm!!! TY

7. Thanks Knutschfisch (1 members gave Thanks to coacholee for this useful post)
    trainee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had to give my 50 cents on this bot. Always did what I asked him to do, very configurable to be 100% reliable, aswell as very safe. My account was never flagged or anything. Using their other bots at the moment most of the time, having a blast while bot does the hard work for me.

max69124's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as @trainee mentioned, fully worth the 50 cents

gdcf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R