[FREE] Orca Classic WoW menu

User Tag List

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 145
  1. #76
    Orca-'s Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    14
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    86
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nerfmeplease View Post
    It is human nature in every single ban wave ever for even the guiltiest botter will scream they did nothing wrong because they are losing something of value to them. Arleaus video is disingenuous at best, and paints the picture that blizzard was on a banning rampage with no proof except a few friends of his that were also banned saying they were innocent. He was "gifted" 2.5k gold on a brand new account, on a brand new server, on a completely different set of realms (EU) than where he is located (US). His "friend" was banned for "no reason at all" while he says that his friend was playing BG's for 20 hours a day, that's a dead giveaway he is at the very least using an anti-afk tool or bot at minimum.

    Blizzard isn't targeting super nerds that play all day, they are banning people that have been doing shady shit for a long while thinking nothing bad will happen to them because it had been so quiet. I have been around since mmoglider and been in several bans over the years, I played the "i'm innocent how could this happen?!?!" role, it's pathetic that someone that used to post cool videos on aoe strats is now feigning victim. At the VERY least, he has been multiboxing, and any decent multiboxer uses software to automate keystrokes on the slave accounts.

    He's going to sit here and make a video about being wrongfully banned while also being in a sector of the wow community that is operating on borderline exploits and pathing glitches to gain gold and boost accounts that are most likely just pawned off and sold.

    He has absolutely no clue how blizzard operates their detection of pathing or bots, he is just throwing random accusations out and stirring up stupid amounts of speculation. In one sentence he says classic wow brought back MILLIONS of players, then in the next sentence says they can pay "5 people" to police them. Nice.

    For people that have been in this community for well over 10 years, his video is just another crying botter/exploiter/gold seller/account seller that finally met his maker and is now pretending to be an upstanding citizen. He's just pushing his agenda because these changes recently and the banwave directly affected him and his money flow both in and outside of the game.

    Just FYI, this has nothing to do with the security of your bot or quality, just tired of seeing that video linked lately by every desperate guilty person that was banned acting like they have never even looked at a bot, bought or sold gold/accounts, or exploited in some way.


    that would make sense if arleaus wasn't unbanned 8 hours after the video went up?

    another issue is that if he wasnt a streamer or youtube creator, he wouldnt have had the platform for blizzard to even care to unban him.

    here is a similar situation:

    omg Blizzard UN BANNED Luke!! - YouTube

    also here he is talking about the unban

    Twitch

    he also mentions his friend was helped. i assume that to be another user which was unfairly banned by blizzard and mentioned in the video. must be nice to have some youtube or streaming channel so when the algorithm unfairly bans you or whoever you play with you can just get them unbanned, when otherwise you'd put in appeal tickets and they auto close them.

    oddly, the GM/mod that "helped" arleaus get unbanned didnt believe that he was a streamer so the way of verifying that with him was to make him say "moo" in his chat. is this real life?
    Last edited by Orca-; 06-26-2020 at 11:24 AM.

    These ads disappear when you log in.

  2. #77
    nerfmeplease's Avatar Contributor
    Reputation
    158
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    506
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Orca- View Post
    that would make sense if arleaus wasn't unbanned 8 hours after the video went up?

    another issue is that if he wasnt a streamer or youtube creator, he wouldnt have had the platform for blizzard to even care to unban him.

    here is a similar situation:

    omg Blizzard UN BANNED Luke!! - YouTube

    also here he is talking about the unban

    Twitch

    he also mentions his friend was helped. i assume that to be another user which was unfairly banned by blizzard and mentioned in the video. must be nice to have some youtube or streaming channel so when the algorithm unfairly bans you or whoever you play with you can just get them unbanned, when otherwise you'd put in appeal tickets and they auto close them.

    oddly, the GM/mod that "helped" arleaus get unbanned didnt believe that he was a streamer so the way of verifying that with him was to make him say "moo" in his chat. is this real life?
    LOL! That is hilarious about the 'moo'! But you are correct, having a platform and some influence absolutely helps his cause, but still does not prove that he was innocent, just that he appealed it and won. There are unban services (or were) for a reason... With a good enough story or alibi, I got multiple accounts clipped in banwaves unbanned (HB, mmoglider, fish bot). Just scream innocence with conviction and be loud and persistent in your story. I wouldn't want to be in the GM position of a fairly popular streamer/youtuber raining down on me, it's easier on my day to just believe him and move on to the next account than be berated on a large soap box.

    Who knows, he could actually be completely innocent and I'm a jackass, but the whole video was spot on the rantings of anyone that is banned for things like this and shows just how little he knows about detection and whether it was flipping on a fishbot for 3 minutes and getting your account flagged for banning months later or botting 24/7, they all run to the forums yelling about how "I diDnT dO iT".

    Either way, I'll stop ranting like an old crotchety man and let you get back to business thanks for the work for the community!

  3. Thanks Orca- (1 members gave Thanks to nerfmeplease for this useful post)
  4. #78
    Orca-'s Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    14
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    86
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a new video now about him getting unbanned. He was banned because he sent 300 gold in the mail. I also think it's funny that blizzard is bragging in blue posts about how much they're banning people now. The players of warcraft know that blizzard is banning legit players and they're mad about it. The bans for Orca have slowed down to a halt. Bans are only about user behavior and nothing about an actual detection.

  5. #79
    Dallaswolf's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    17
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I am thinking about using this bot to lvl up and farm a 5 man team..Are there already working profiles for this? Or is that something each person has to do on there own?
    Also How good is it in AV? I dont care about ranks really just how easy it works..
    Last question How long does the bot take to lvl up a fresh 60? Using profiles? I take it people share there profiles?

  6. #80
    Orca-'s Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    14
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    86
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dallaswolf View Post
    So I am thinking about using this bot to lvl up and farm a 5 man team..Are there already working profiles for this? Or is that something each person has to do on there own?
    Also How good is it in AV? I dont care about ranks really just how easy it works..
    Last question How long does the bot take to lvl up a fresh 60? Using profiles? I take it people share there profiles?
    any questions about the bot past the free should not be directed here and instead directed in telegram t.me/OrcaBotProject

  7. #81
    Aphro's Avatar Active Member

    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    17
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    46
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    come check us out guys! we got exciting new stuff that came out this week and a LOT of new stuff coming out in the next weeks its going crazy here!

  8. #82
    Dallaswolf's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    17
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who do you not use discord to chat? And again this is looking like a scam more and more

  9. #83
    Orca-'s Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    14
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    86
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dallaswolf View Post
    Who do you not use discord to chat? And again this is looking like a scam more and more
    you're asking questions about something which isn't supported in this thread (non-free version of the bot) i told you that this isn't the place to be asking questions like that. this is a thread for a free bot. not sure how this can be a scam since the thing is free. i guess people will always have their opinions.

  10. #84
    Lord_Viho's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dallaswolf View Post
    Who do you not use discord to chat? And again this is looking like a scam more and more
    Hey Dallas, I've purchased this bot before and I can confirm that this isn't a scam at all. The devs really do a great job. Please just listen to them and hear them out.

  11. #85
    drace85's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Lord_Viho View Post
    Hey Dallas, I've purchased this bot before and I can confirm that this isn't a scam at all. The devs really do a great job. Please just listen to them and hear them out.
    Weird tho since their website does not even allow me to order after I created an account.
    Also it shows allot of activation and supply issues on the forum. Which makes me think, it might have been legit a few months afgo but at the moment is not Ok anymore.

    Tobad, because I was ready to use a good bot. This one seems to be unreliable on supplying a active license or maybe does not work at al. (seems like a scam, even more when people with accounts not older then a month say it's ok)

    Can anyone who has been on owned for more then a year confirm if this bot is a scam or if it's legit?

  12. #86
    Lord_Viho's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by drace85 View Post
    Weird tho since their website does not even allow me to order after I created an account.
    Also it shows allot of activation and supply issues on the forum. Which makes me think, it might have been legit a few months afgo but at the moment is not Ok anymore.

    Tobad, because I was ready to use a good bot. This one seems to be unreliable on supplying a active license or maybe does not work at al. (seems like a scam, even more when people with accounts not older then a month say it's ok)

    Can anyone who has been on owned for more then a year confirm if this bot is a scam or if it's legit?
    Thats a very fair assessment. With that being said though, I just had the accounts that were running this bot banned. So its possible that it's detected now.

  13. #87
    Orca-'s Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    14
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    86
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The bot is absolutely NOT detected and is still being updated daily. We are here to stay.

    If you got banned you did one of 4 things:

    -Botted unhumanlike schedule
    -Sent too much gold between accounts in an obvious matter
    -Got reported by fellow players
    -Used some other 3rd party addon which i dont have control of (other rotation addon alongside orca or something similar)

    In fact, bans have slowed to a halt for people keeping these things in mind.

    There is NOT a scam here. I can also NOT respond to issues regarding the paid version of the bot here since this is the thread for the FREE version of the bot.

  14. #88
    Purix's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Orca- View Post
    The bot is absolutely NOT detected and is still being updated daily. We are here to stay.

    If you got banned you did one of 4 things:

    -Botted unhumanlike schedule
    -Sent too much gold between accounts in an obvious matter
    -Got reported by fellow players
    -Used some other 3rd party addon which i dont have control of (other rotation addon alongside orca or something similar)

    In fact, bans have slowed to a halt for people keeping these things in mind.

    There is NOT a scam here. I can also NOT respond to issues regarding the paid version of the bot here since this is the thread for the FREE version of the bot.
    how to contact you in discord or telegram? can you write your login

  15. #89
    Orca-'s Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    14
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    86
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in telegram you can contact me. t.me/OrcaBotProject

    you can write to Aphro or Orca Classic.

  16. #90
    Orca-'s Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    14
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    86
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aphro will be offline for most of the next few days (until about 26th jul)

    if you have any other problem about the bot you can ask any mod.

    until he comes back.

    Thank you! have a good grind

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Selling] [ORCA]🐋 Classic WoW Bot 🐬
    By Orca- in forum WoW Classic Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2020, 11:19 AM
  2. [Selling] [ORCA] Classic WoW bot
    By Orca- in forum WoW Classic Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2020, 11:52 PM
  3. [Selling] [ORCA] classic wow bot
    By Orca- in forum WoW Classic Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2019, 02:43 PM
  4. Free Download of WoW?
    By Felon in forum World of Warcraft General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 04:26 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:21 PM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search