AV 100% AFK-bot for Horde and Alliance menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

HWL's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AV 100% AFK-bot for Horde and Alliance

Hello everyone,

I have created my own personal WoWClassic bot for AV that can be used for Horde and Alliance.
    This is NOT a bot that uses injections, but is pixel based.
    Every executable I generate for my users is UNIQUE! This means that even if there are 50 people using the bot Blizzard wont notice because every program is unique.
    I am running this bot for over 4 weeks now and no actions have been taken against my account (yet).
    With the bot I am able to farm roughly between 100-150k per day resulting in more than 800k per week.

The bot currently does the following:

- Auto Queue from Alterac Mountains cave (If you have deserter buff it waits with queueing)
    - Auto join AV only when the queue pops (so it wont accept party invites or summons)
    - Register for how long u were in the queue
    - Promotes another raidmember to raidleader
    - Auto walk u out of the cave
    - Anti-AFK in BG
    - When the BG is over it requeues you and registers how long the BG lasted.

--- Extra noticeable features ---

- You can add a custom route that you want the bot to walk for you (you have to create this yourself)
    - It will check if you are logged in or not. If you are not logged in it will restart the game and log you in to your character.
    - Detailed logging on what the bot is doing
    - A custom settings file with the following options: Password of your account for automatic login, ability to choose when the bot should run or not specified by days and time, options to configure multiple routes to walk and it will chose a random route each BG.

The bot hardly needs any setup, you just need to setup the settings file and you are good to go.. No need for extra software as the bots is an executable.

I am trying to improve the bot everyday with new features and these updates are free of charge!
    The current price of the bot is €50. If you are interrested or want additional info about the bot please contact me on Discord: HWL#0411
    Last edited by HWL; 01-25-2020 at 02:19 PM.

AV 100% AFK-bot for Horde and Alliance
    HWL's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Everyone,

I have tried to contact you all with an update to the bot and it should now be available for download!
    If you have any further question please contact me on Discord!

HWL's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Everyone!

A quick update again... I made a small program which makes it super easy to make your own routes!
    You can run this program and then switch to WoWClassic and walk the route that u want.
    The program then makes the string it needs in the main script!

drinkingbeer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I added you on discord. Would love to try it