Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Classic wow botting is very complicated! Where do I start?

Hey,

I just returned to wow after 5 years break.

I was a huge fan of honorbuddy and that stuff worked amazing. Now I see there are hundreds of other bots on this forum which are all really complicated to set up.

The UCS one with GPS works out at 120 EURO for a bot to farm to level 60. EEEEK!?

Is there any simple bots that I can use to get my first character to level 60 from grinding?

Classic wow botting is very complicated! Where do I start?
    UnHappy's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    53/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm with you on th bots being overpriced.... As you seem to need to get 2 to 3 different tools to get it running ..

It feels like their are 4 to 6 middle men getting paid so we are paying for that.. one reason I've not botted in wow classic due to the cost Vs risk... At the prices they are at might as well muiltybox all that power under one roof

3. Thanks Augury13 (1 members gave Thanks to UnHappy for this useful post)
    Augury13's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by UnHappy View Post
    I'm with you on th bots being overpriced.... As you seem to need to get 2 to 3 different tools to get it running ..

It feels like their are 4 to 6 middle men getting paid so we are paying for that.. one reason I've not botted in wow classic due to the cost Vs risk... At the prices they are at might as well muiltybox all that power under one roof
    I'm in a similar boat as you. Used to be very big into botting in the honorbuddy era, but the money isnt really a problem for me. More so that I don't really understand what I am needing to buy in order to get everything working. Just because money isn't necessarily a problem that doesn't mean I want to spend 1k$ trying every bot out there to find 1 that works. Wish it was easier to identify the 100's of chinese bots on every US server to know which one they are using so I could also buy and use it.

Dupheadss's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    38/61
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys - I have been working on a WoW pixel BOT for a while, it doesn't need any EWT or LUA unlockers at all.

With that being said, It's no honorbuddy sadly those days have come and gone. I do one day hope to get the project as close to honorbuddy as possible.

https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wow...st4179177.html (The Sanctuary Project Classic)

Orca-'s Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have released a free trial of my bot (works until level 10) if you are confused at all by any of the instructions here you can go to get help @ my telegram (t.me/OrcaBotProject)

https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wow...assic-wow.html

gippy's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    293/139
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, most bots on the market have less quality than the ones that existed in actual vanilla and cost more because of multiple subscriptions. As has been said, unless you can find a private one then i wouldnt bother.

erakoma's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats exactly why i havent started to use bots. Cause u need 2 diffrent software to start botting. So ill just wait for something better

Lazylarryx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's easy to bot in classic and bots are actually good. You just need to get with the times and understand things are constantly evolving. There's a reason honorbuddy doesn't exist anymore and frankly it's for the best. Botting really has never been safer. Evolve or don't bot. The old times are not coming back.

austinwasthere's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use EWT for a LUA unlocker and bot with ShadowEXT idk if there are better bots out there but it works and already leveled a hunter to 60.

Thanks G/R
    2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by austinwasthere View Post
    I use EWT for a LUA unlocker and bot with ShadowEXT idk if there are better bots out there but it works and already leveled a hunter to 60.
    Yeah but u still need to buy subscrition for EWT and then for shadowEXT. I would use it if there was a bot with build in lua unlocker.

Lazylarryx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by erakoma View Post
    Yeah but u still need to buy subscrition for EWT and then for shadowEXT. I would use it if there was a bot with build in lua unlocker.
    Seems like a stupid reason to not bot. It's 2020, get with it or don't bot at all. But don't come on here and whine about it.

Thanks G/R
    2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Lazylarryx View Post
    Seems like a stupid reason to not bot. It's 2020, get with it or don't bot at all. But don't come on here and whine about it.
    U mad ? 2 software bigger chance of getting banned. Did i hurt ur feelings or what ?
    Last edited by erakoma; 03-31-2020 at 02:48 PM.