Creating a Pixel Bot in C# from zero  - "kinda" tutorial menu

User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    GlittPrizes's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    53/33
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's pretty cool 500x improvement is nice I hope you have a badass bot if ur using 20 pixel properties that's a lot!

Creating a Pixel Bot in C# from zero  - "kinda" tutorial
    Plobbi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hycolyte View Post
    That's pretty cool 500x improvement is nice I hope you have a badass bot if ur using 20 pixel properties that's a lot!
    oh yeah seriously my aim is to create the best pixel bot. I have so many ideas for improvement and so less time. But I think that I can provide some free version in the next 4 weeks. I am fixing some bugs and then I can release a very stable and good solution for everyone and all classes. And sure many credits for you guys

Kilowat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's what I got.

wulfcare's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anybody else noticed that you can no longer get pixel colors from Weak Auras? I think they have changed the overlay type so that the addon counts as an external process. This means the draw frame is below world of warcraft

WoWFish's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sent you a PM

Jesperdude94's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the tutorial.
    Was able to make my own bot in python from parts of this.
    Only problem so far, is when running from a to b. Most of the time it turns too much when trying to do a full rotate turn in one swipe (holding down left or right arrow for (angle/1000) seconds.)
    Fixed it for now by setting a sleep timer on my rotate function to 0.1s and drop (angle/1000) timer. This way it keeps calling the function until desired facing direction is close to 0.
    Looks surprisingly realistic
    I'm a bit worried if spamming it like this could alert Blizzard/Warden. 10 presses per second to turn is not exactly human-like

Other than that I have most of it covered. Rotation, target engage, looting, healing, drinking, and full navigation system which has a nice feature that finds the closest coordinate on path when starting the bot, to avoid bot running to the start of the path every time.
    Maybe next step is making a GUI for it and make rotation customizable.

Edit:
    Not sure if anyone actually reads this stuff or not. But this is how it looks so far. Next step is adding custom rotation
    0KOpV4z.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Creating a Pixel Bot in C# from zero  - "kinda" tutorial-beta-png  
    Last edited by Jesperdude94; 03-10-2021 at 03:45 PM.

Plobbi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jesperdude94 View Post
    Thanks for the tutorial.
    Was able to make my own bot in python from parts of this.
    Only problem so far, is when running from a to b. Most of the time it turns too much when trying to do a full rotate turn in one swipe (holding down left or right arrow for (angle/1000) seconds.)
    Fixed it for now by setting a sleep timer on my rotate function to 0.1s and drop (angle/1000) timer. This way it keeps calling the function until desired facing direction is close to 0.
    Looks surprisingly realistic
    I'm a bit worried if spamming it like this could alert Blizzard/Warden. 10 presses per second to turn is not exactly human-like

Other than that I have most of it covered. Rotation, target engage, looting, healing, drinking, and full navigation system which has a nice feature that finds the closest coordinate on path when starting the bot, to avoid bot running to the start of the path every time.
    Maybe next step is making a GUI for it and make rotation customizable.

Edit:
    Not sure if anyone actually reads this stuff or not. But this is how it looks so far. Next step is adding custom rotation
    0KOpV4z.png
    Yes I do Something like this
    1. Have a cooldown on this Rotation function
    2. Have a min Rotation value. This means that If the calculated rotation ja below xy degrees I will not rotate

dlablo's Avatar Active Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    11/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +5 rep and + 1 thanks. I only came here for the facing function. Now i implemented it into my bot. Many thanks x100.

gamecity2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edit:
    Nevermind about my question. I woke up and it works now. I edited the code to this and it seems to work. Will keep trying to see if there are errors.
    PixelMap code needed this so it will stop "parameters not valid" error.

Code:
                graphics.Dispose();
                captureBitmap.Dispose();
    Edit: After creating 15 pixelmap compares, it slows down.
    Edit: The problem was CopyFromScreen takes sometime to complete. Unfortunately, I couldn't find an alternative so I just took one screenshot of the whole screen then used pixelmap to capture the pixels or dots that I need. Instead of screen shotting different pixels multiple times per function call, I screen shot it once. I still have to test the code.
    Last edited by gamecity2; 02-22-2023 at 02:16 PM.

Kugogizo's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/2
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are these tutorials meant for people who already are deep into programming languages and have experience with app creation so that they make the transition to bots? I see a lot of such videos for "complete noobs" or "from zero", I understand the general idea of this, however, I don't even know where to put the code and connect it with wow. What app is used to launch all of this code and experiment with it?

I read that pixel bots are the safest bots because they don't inject, however you seem to send automated mouse clicks, aren't these detectable and bannable?

Out of the many threads that I have read, this one has made the most sense to me, however, I would like it if you created a video showing what apps you use and how you place the code, etc I Know it probably sounds noobish but some of us would then download the app and play with this code and maybe learn something.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kugogizo View Post
    Are these tutorials meant for people who already are deep into programming languages and have experience with app creation so that they make the transition to bots? I see a lot of such videos for "complete noobs" or "from zero", I understand the general idea of this, however, I don't even know where to put the code and connect it with wow. What app is used to launch all of this code and experiment with it?

I read that pixel bots are the safest bots because they don't inject, however you seem to send automated mouse clicks, aren't these detectable and bannable?

Out of the many threads that I have read, this one has made the most sense to me, however, I would like it if you created a video showing what apps you use and how you place the code, etc I Know it probably sounds noobish but some of us would then download the app and play with this code and maybe learn something.

Use visual studio. If you took a basic visual studio or basic autoit course, this should be easy.
    Last edited by gamecity2; 03-21-2023 at 10:34 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kugogizo View Post

Lets make a simple autoit pixel bot. You use the Autoit Window Info then click on mouse tab to get the x,y and color when the spell is ready. So everytime you press 'f'. the bot will check if phoenix is ready then check if fireblast is ready, and then if all else fails, cast fireball. To use the AutoIt Window Info, click on the window start, click on the autoit folder, and you will see the program called AutoIt Window Info there. Go to options and make sure 'freeze' is checked. Also Install autoit first. Click on the crosshairs or finder tool to get the color of the pixel.
    You can look at this youtube video https://youtu.be/IxKDY3fzqVk?t=277

Code:
    HotKeySet("{f}", "FirstAttack")

;Fire Blast
    $fireblast_x =510
    $fireblast_y =764
    $fireblast_color =0xFFFBE7

;Phoenix
    $phoenix_x =532
    $phoenix_y =766
    $phoenix_color =0xFF8611

while 1

WEnd

Func FirstAttack()

If PixelGetColor($phoenix_x, $phoenix_y)= $phoenix_color Then
    		Send("{1}")
    	ElseIf PixelGetColor($fireblast_x, $fireblast_y)= $fireblast_color Then
    		Send("{2}")
    	Else
    		Send("{3}") ;fireball
    	EndIf

EndFunc
    For visual studio, this code HotKeySet("{f}", "FirstAttack"), is a little bit more complicated. But there are codes in this website that will show you the way. As for PixelGetColor, the original poster already gave the code for that for visual c#.

Once you understand and can build a simple autoit bot, all the other codes in other programming languages are easier. For autoit, all the functions are built in already. You don't need to create them or code them. The code that I wrote is basically it or foundation of everything. If you understand this, everything becomes easier.

One last tip, your anti-virus may block your code since it is in exe form so be sure to put an exception for the folder your programs are in.

madfotter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually its pretty hard to get the mouse clicks with AutoIt to work window specific. Ive tried PostMessage, SendInput, SendMessage. They will click but never in the spot you specify.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by madfotter View Post
    Actually its pretty hard to get the mouse clicks with AutoIt to work window specific. Ive tried PostMessage, SendInput, SendMessage. They will click but never in the spot you specify.
    Use mouseclick.
    Code:
    MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_RIGHT, 123, 123, 1)

cancano's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we do AH functions on this? Like post, cancel etc.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast