These ads disappear when you log in.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ZakenShadow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

[Free Early Access] Shadow - WoW Classic Grinding Tool

Hello, I would like to present the Shadow. This is a project that we have been working on in the past couple of months. We believe we have reached the point where we now need testers and community feedback, so we are offering free access trials. The project is in active development so we are extremely open to listening to your suggestions and implement everything that you deem required for such software.

What is Shadow?
    Shadow is a project that focuses on WoW Classic. Shadow is not a stand alone software. It is an extension that supports popular LUA unlockers. Shadow offers a wide range of functionalities and will continue to get new features at a rapid speed.

Supported LUA unlockers:
    - EWT
    - LuaBox

Functionalities:

- NavMesh Navigation.
    - Human like WASD movement.
    - Unstuck.
    - Auto Grind.
    - Auto Loot.
    - Auto Repair.
    - Vendoring.
    - Skinning.
    - Auto Eating & Drinking.
    - Auto resurrection (angel/corpse).
    - Easily creatable custom profiles by using our GUI.

Planned functionalities:
    - Full support for party.
    - Herbing & mining.
    - Script engine.
    - We are open for feature requests.

How to get a free trial?
    Simply contact us and you will get free access to Shadow within minutes. Keep in mind you will need to have an active subscription to one of the supported LUA unlockers.

Here is a short video presenting some of the basic features.
    ShadowExt on Vimeo

Feel free to add us on Discord: Orfen#7446, Zaken#8787.
    Last edited by ZakenShadow; 1 Week Ago at 12:56 AM.

bloodbad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Got a link to the EWT? If i look for that on google i only find wind turbines

Uncontrolable's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    ewtwow.com

REGELE33's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    anyone using this say goodbye to your account just use it on a throwaway

addue's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Hey, tell us please whats the REAL protection against Warden?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Everything we have designed is with security in mind. We are aware of the ins and outs of the warden detection mechanism as we have been around for awhile now. Every precaution is taken to guarantee safe user experience. Obviously we won't get into technical details on a public forum, but you are free to make sure yourself.

Oats123's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    21/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    TL;DR Advertise with your main account if you have truly been around for a long time. This forum is one of the main sites for bots and programs. Don't guarantee a safe bot because they don't exist.

You've been around a while now making bots and programs for WoW, yet you are posting on a brand new account. If you have been around a while you would know the EWT gets caught in constant ban waves. It's not undetectable, nothing that reads into the memory of the game is.

I am all for the creation of new bots, in fact I would pay hundreds of dollars for a truly safe one. Using a 3rd party tool as an unlocker has been shown time and time again to not be safe. Even GMR which is widely regarded as the safest bot out there requires you to pay with bitcoin, as to remain anonymous to prevent additional issues. Handing this out for free is a solid guarantee that someone stupid will get their hands on it bot 24/7 and flag the program and unlocker.

You know by now being a veteran bot creator, that a ban might not go out for a year or better to accounts, classic has not been out long enough to state you have avoided and ban waves or know how the warden detection mechanism works.

8. Thanks Eratoc, TH3UNKN0WN-1337, Angler23 (3 members gave Thanks to Oats123 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    It is as safe as it could be at this point. We are constantly monitoring for changes that would affect our product.
    Last edited by ZakenShadow; 10-30-2019 at 02:34 PM.

REGELE33's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Oats123 View Post
    If you have been around a while you would know the EWT gets caught in constant ban waves. It's not undetectable, nothing that reads into the memory of the game is.
    the ewt is 100% safe. do you want proof ?
    EWT comes with 2 .exe files. One for 32bit (chrome.exe), one for 64bit (firefox.exe).

addue's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Someone tested?

snaf51's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Used to bot back in TBC with Glider and when HB came out. Never posted here but was a lurker.

Have been trying this out on a couple of toons. Throwaway account.

Pros
    Easy GUI
    Navigation seems to be pretty good and unstuck works well. I don't think navmesh has been fully implemented tho, think they said it would be fairly soon.
    When I have got it running, has worked well.
    Zaken and Orfen have been super helpful.

Cons
    Saving and loading profiles are not 100% yet but they said they are looking into it.
    Will need a few more class specific features be added in the future.

This bot has some potential and I would be happy to throw some money at it once saving/loading profiles work 100%. Would say watch this space.

13. Thanks blandkiller666, Oats123 (2 members gave Thanks to snaf51 for this useful post)
    Akah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Ive been testing Shadow for the last 3 days and its a solid project, The developers are very passionate about what they are creating and seems to be on the right foot so far, of course theres a few things that can be tweaked. Very active discord channel and lots of good feedback, really stoked for the future.

Jadd's Avatar 🐸 CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    76/251
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by ZakenShadow View Post
    Everything we have designed is with security in mind. We are aware of the ins and outs of the warden detection mechanism as we have been around for awhile now. Every precaution is taken to guarantee safe user experience. Obviously we won't get into technical details on a public forum, but you are free to make sure yourself.
    Originally Posted by REGELE33 View Post
    the ewt is 100% safe. do you want proof ?
    EWT comes with 2 .exe files. One for 32bit (chrome.exe), one for 64bit (firefox.exe).
    This whole thread makes for a fantastic meme.

16. Thanks TH3UNKN0WN-1337, Oats123 (2 members gave Thanks to Jadd for this useful post)
    Oats123's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    21/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    I mean, saying EWT is 100% safe is ridiculous. A quick "EWT ban wave World of warcraft" on google yields 37,000 results and statements showing bans. I don't need proof; I have been botting this game since 2007. I feel that you are designing a solid product and I wish you the best with the fabrication of your tool. I imagine it will be powerful and reliable, but that statement of 100% safe is hugely false and people will eventually lose their main accounts due to it.

Every lua unlocker has had a ban wave hit it for retail unless there is a private one that I was not a part of.

You really should post the exact way that you get around warden. It's not difficult for them to figure it out regardless, remember they designed the framework that you are using to develop your program and the permissions you give them when running their program is insanity to the point of an invasion.

If you want to keep this program alive and well you need to go private with it and screen the users to prevent suicide botters and idiotic players. Then from there give instructions on how to set up a VM with your program running outside of the VM to the inputs inside the VM. Will prevent a likely banwave and subsequent cease and desist.
    Last edited by Oats123; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:20 PM.

REGELE33's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    You realize i said that as a joke right ? ))) read my #4 post.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast