These ads disappear when you log in.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Tury123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by hereticlabs View Post
    Can vouch for this. Bot is running well for me, discord community and the Lead dev are very helpful and responsive. Very excited for the future of the project and to test new features. 10/10 so far.
    Does it require combat scripts to level to 60?

idkmyname's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    sadly the bot costs $40 for 2 months minimum the bot its self seems very basic hardly any profiles available for it extremely customizable yes but with that super complicated to set up for such a simple task over all i would rate it 3 out of 10 its got alot of growing to do before i would recommend it

3. Thanks darkmaouli, Cecu (2 members gave Thanks to idkmyname for this useful post)
    Zeratulru's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Leveled char to 20 lvl with this bot. It is not beta version it is pre pre alfa ver. To much work need o make it viable: pathing, combat system even mob targeting. At this point realy better farm by himself.

gustav10000's Avatar Member CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by idkmyname View Post
    sadly the bot costs $40 for 2 months minimum the bot its self seems very basic hardly any profiles available for it extremely customizable yes but with that super complicated to set up for such a simple task over all i would rate it 3 out of 10 its got alot of growing to do before i would recommend it
    In my experience this is pretty accurate, though except for the extremely customizable part, it isnt veyr customizable, it's quite basic actually. The bot does work, it's not a scam. But it's very basic and bugged. Also important settings doesnt save meaning you have to set them up EVERY time you start the bot. All the settings on the combat tab doesnt save. Only the combat rotation macro saves to a textfile, the other options on that page doesnt. For example setting up healing spell has to be setup with hotkey and health percentage treshhold.

Pathing is very inaccurate, you can only really use the bot in a small wide open area, like a large open field. If there are obstables on the field that can not be jumped over the bot will get permanently stuck in them. Even obstacles that CAN be jumped over can result in bot getting permanently stuck because the autounstuck feature and the random jump feature only works out of combat and when bot is not move to attack a mob. Meaning if the bot moves to attack a mob, and it runs into a small fence or crate or whatever on the way, it can permanently get stuck there.

Also with the pathing is an issue where the bot often walks backwards when it has to get back to the next waypoint. This seems to happen when the bot had gone farther away from the pathing. Apparantly the bot is not capable of automatically facing the direction it is moving. When you create the waypoints in the path there are also "face point" waypoints where you can choose to let the bot face N, E, S, W. So if it had reached a face point waypoint that told it to face N and it had gotten away from the path to the North, then when it has to go back to the path it has to go South, that is where it will be going backwards because it is still be facing North and it cant figure out by itself to look in the direction it is moving. Improving upon the pathing system would imo probably be the most important development at this point. Hopefully the dev will be able to improve on all of this given the time.

You have to be around watching the bot at all times. Maybe can leave it for 5 min at a time, but no more.

There are no buff macro feature. Idk why there isnt, because this wouldprobably the most simply thing to make a macro for, so development of a buff macro feature should also be prioritized, especially because it should be relatively easy to implement. Currently for buffs I use a small macro program I wrote in 20 minutes using C# following an online tutorial, and Im a coding noob. (of course such external macro cant account for anything the pixelbot is doing so if the bot is casting a spell and my macro presses the key for the buff obviously the buff wont be cast, which is why I usually half my buff timers for the duration of the buff, it it fail once it usually succeeds the next time. But a buff macro integrated into the bot would do wonders.).

All this being said I would still recommend the bot, it DOES work if you find a wide open space and only make a tiny patrol there. The pathing has to be far away from any obstacles to avoid bot getting stuck when it deviates a lot from that path. For example you can farm yellow mobs like some animals, for example boars, and then the bot will skin them (mind that the bot can only loot/skin 1 single corpse at a time, meaning if bot fought 3 mobs, then only the last mob killed will be looted/skinned the other corpses will be left unlooted/unskinned). But I found that working well enough to be useful. And, with the lack of other public bots that provide the same or are unsafe because the use memory reading, this also is a reason for me to currently recommend this pixelreading bot.
    Last edited by gustav10000; 10-30-2019 at 10:16 AM.

Haise's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    I've been messaging you on discord, can you send the purchase link?

x3r0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Anyone else got a 180days suspension?

Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by x3r0 View Post
    Anyone else got a 180days suspension?
    Was this the only bot you used? Or did you use others too... (you used fish bots for example?) also how long did you let it run for? (how many hours at a time?) . And was it unattended for hours at a time or were you checking in on it every few minutes to see how it were doing?
    Last edited by gustav10000; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:42 PM.

Csqx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    PM Sent, Discord friend request sent.

faytalic's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by gustav10000 View Post
    Was this the only bot you used? Or did you use others too... (you used fish bots for example?) also how long did you let it run for? (how many hours at a time?) . And was it unattended for hours at a time or were you checking in on it every few minutes to see how it were doing?
    def from reports/afk and i agree i cant use this. i tried for days setting up basic profiles and it was just awful in far too many ways. even ones others made barely worked. this feels like its in alpha stage and shouldnt be sold especialyl for 2 month 40$ lock in. i was very upset.

Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by faytalic View Post
    def from reports/afk and i agree i cant use this. i tried for days setting up basic profiles and it was just awful in far too many ways. even ones others made barely worked. this feels like its in alpha stage and shouldnt be sold especialyl for 2 month 40$ lock in. i was very upset.
    sounds fair that it would be reports; the bot moves in very obvious repeatable patterns. I think the very inaccurate pathing (that easily leads to getting stuck) and the backward tracking is the most obvious and dangerous problems. And you can only setup to farm in tiny areas; which is something you dont want to do with a bot; you'd want to make long routes and change locations. But there is no other choice here but making tiny short pathing. Bot is not built to support other than tiny routes. If you leave it for more than a few minutes at a time players that come by will observe it for a short while then report it when they realize what it is. If the weird backtracking could be fixed, and pathing made way more accurate and if there were some ways to customize behavior to shake things up that'd be great but at this point that seems so far away in development. A visual overlay for the pathing route would be very useful too. The current waypoint textfile with arbitrary coordinates is virtually impossible to edit, meaning you only have ONE short a creating your path, if you fuck up you have to remake it from scratch.
    Last edited by gustav10000; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:26 AM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789