14/85
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ChimpeonFan View Post
    You agree to let Blizzard perform those "illegal actions" when you agree to their EULA! They can scan your memory and HD for whatever they like. Which is why we tell people to use the streaming method.
    Wrong, scanning your memory is illegal in EU. EULA = not law

They did detect the "pixel reading" in Overwatch by monitoring the mouse event flag. When the flag triggered, they changed the color on the enemy slightly

VanillaBuddy Fishbot Support Thread
    michelz's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trying to buy the bot but the button on the website don't work.

Scream0013's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by michelz View Post
    Trying to buy the bot but the button on the website don't work.
    The bot is currently down for a huge update until it goes live, as I've been informed by live chat it's aimed to be released today at some point but obviously there could be delays.

Shathe's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2019-09-13 - UPDATE! New Features, New Payment
    Ok first of all, our payment provider did not support botting softwares, so all licenses where canceled and refunded -_-
    So Now we had to switch to old school paypal, hope people are fine with that!

We have now updated our website (The design too, hope you like it)
    But aswell we have made some changes to the bot!

Features:
    -Support all resolutions! - No more need to set reThrow Window
    -Previous bot did not support X64bit Windows, now it works!

Anti Detection Features
    -We have now made a starter program(ALWAYS START THE BOT WITH START:EXE), this will rename the BOT EXE file and its Process Name everytime you start. In this way the Warden cannot find it when monitoring RAM and processors.
    -The original BOT file is now named Chrome.exe, dont run that, reason for that name is just to confuse Warden

// Your VanillaBuddy Buddies

Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone, who we've made a some new update, many bug fixes, thanks for the feedback we get to improve the bot.

2019-09-24 - UPDATE! New Features, New Payment
    1. Launcer
    New launcer! now you can download and update all of our bots inside the launcher! No more need to head back to our website.
    Also with the new laucher it auto logs into your bot, so you can start right away.

2. Performance/Bug Fixes
    2.1 Some users had problem where it didnt auto cast, should be fixed.
    2.2 Some users could not see the fishing zone, fixed.
    2.3 Some users could not start the Bot, fixed.

3. Fishing Enchancer
    Now you can activate fishing enchancer at a certain time

3. Setting skill keys
    Now you can set your own skill key for fishing, fishing pole and fishing enchancer.

michaelwatson's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I rarely post here.. but i took a chance and just wanted to say the program is legit. Ive been here since it was mmowned, and i started out with PiroX fishbot back in the day.

If you are on the fence, its worth trying.

Ive had a few typical issues that most will have when you have windowed mode or scaling, and if i stop bot and restart it dosent always want to work, but i went from 50 to 275 fishing in a day.
    All i do is close the app, relaunch it and it works fine.

Yes the paypal monthly thing you need to keep an eye on and dotn forget about-
    There are two other bots they appear to be working on, wondering if they will be included with the monthly fee or not.

Finally- This app makes it next to impossible to detect via scanning processes, as you launch start.ext which creates a chrome.exe process and launches a secure website which validates your token and will launch a fresh version of the bot with a completely randomized name every time. So it communicates back and forth with their server and checks activation status constantly. One thing that is nice is ive had several "Updates" happen live, so its actively being worked on.

Thats all I have to say- If you are on the fence- its worked so far for me for a couple days. I mainly just use the fishers to level
    Also the

KKira's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why charge for something that is already free and open-source: Ultimate Fishing Bot
    These forums also dont allow sales, anything sale related needs to be under buy-sell-trade.

Name0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KKira View Post
    Why charge for something that is already free and open-source: Ultimate Fishing Bot
    These forums also dont allow sales, anything sale related needs to be under buy-sell-trade.
    Remember when almost nothing was paid on the forums and just had donation its dead now for stuff.

Thanks G/R
    5/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People need to learn to read.

Originally Posted by Name0 View Post
    Remember when almost nothing was paid on the forums and just had donation its dead now for stuff.
    Not really, new to this site but it appears most people still cant read rules and the people managing the site dont seem to care else these threads selling stuff would be moved or deleted.

Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    KKira

As you just copy pasted, support threads for paid bots are allowed. Please check the title of this thread..........

Thanks G/R
    5/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shathe View Post
    KKira

As you just copy pasted, support threads for paid bots are allowed. Please check the title of this thread..........
    Correct, and you know what support threads don't have, advertising videos (with direct links to your website, since back links are not allowed).
    But best of luck with something UFB has done successfully for free since i think Cata days if not earlier.

airrunner's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone recently bought this? I am curious how safe it is. Can't find a community forum and zero response on the live chat.

stealthblade's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also curious about people's experience with this one, please let us know.

dnoahjr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So far, have had very little issues with this bot. When they moved from there previous version to the latest 2.0 version, there was an issue that I needed to have one of the admins fix, but they gave me 1 on 1 support in Discord until it was fixed. The only way this bot can continue to get better is by more people using it. As far as the paid bots go, this has to be the best priced and it does what you want it to do....it will fish for you. I highly recommend this. Not only for the support, but that I don't have to drop boat-loads of cash for a bot.

On a side note, I would recommend using a streaming method (bot on 1 PC with the game installed on another PC). Yes, this works. And, unless Blizz has the ability to scan through my network to another machine that is not running the game, then it is undetectable. I can not say it won't be detected ever when running on the same machine though. Bot safe! Or Bot with an account you don't care about.

airrunner's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dnoahjr View Post
    So far, have had very little issues with this bot. When they moved from there previous version to the latest 2.0 version, there was an issue that I needed to have one of the admins fix, but they gave me 1 on 1 support in Discord until it was fixed. The only way this bot can continue to get better is by more people using it. As far as the paid bots go, this has to be the best priced and it does what you want it to do....it will fish for you. I highly recommend this. Not only for the support, but that I don't have to drop boat-loads of cash for a bot.

On a side note, I would recommend using a streaming method (bot on 1 PC with the game installed on another PC). Yes, this works. And, unless Blizz has the ability to scan through my network to another machine that is not running the game, then it is undetectable. I can not say it won't be detected ever when running on the same machine though. Bot safe! Or Bot with an account you don't care about.

I purchased the bot yesterday and here are my likes/dislikes so far

intuitive menu, takes minutes to set up
    One and only functioning bot i'm aware of
    Pixel based which is more secure

Dislikes
    Little bit buggy, sometimes randomly stop collecting fish. (Tweaking the character position up or down seems to solve issue sometimes)
    Live chat appears to be non existent and no community forum for discussions.
    Little on pricey side for what it is but to be fair i'm not to bothered by this
    Just be careful about the paypal subscription

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast