I have developed a fully functioning pixel bot and I am looking for a partner. menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    abromide's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/38
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have developed a fully functioning pixel bot and I am looking for a partner.

EDIT: I have decided to show the community how I built my bot and am currently in the middle of writing a guide on how to make your own bot with the features listed below. Follow the thread here: How to build your own WoW Bot

Hi, I’m Abromide and this pixel bot was built for fun. Now I want to make some money. It was built with the idea of being as undetectable as possible. The features have really piled up. I am looking to team up with somebody who has a somewhat established bot and integrate some of my modules, as well as improve some of theirs. I built the AddOn in Lua (duh), the Engine in Node.JS (whoops), and components using the Win32 API (namely cursor stuff) in C#.
    This bot was built with the idea of grinding in mind. It currently only works out of the box for mages, though it can easily be tweaked to work with any class.

This bot will not be released publicly for a long time, if ever. If you have an established bot and you are looking for a partner, please message me for a demo. I am currently looking at joining the Sanctuary Project, though I am open to working on multiple bots at once, as long as all parties consent. For details about my bot, see below. For even more specific information, please message me here.

Short version:
    -No memory, no lua unlocker, just a small lua addon that uses 40 pixels of the screen
    -Combat, rejuvenation, looting/skinning, custom rotations, questing, train spells/professions, vendor items, equip superior items dropped, resurrect if killed, fish bot
    -Path system that connects all of your paths into one, making any point accessible and walkable no matter where you are
    -Extensive keyboard & mouse antibans
    -Premade botting profiles for 1-60 for Horde & Alliance

Detailed version:

Lua:
    Can encode integers, strings, and booleans into pixels. A single pixel can support:
    • Integers: Up to 256^3 – 1 (16,777,215).
    • Strings: Up to 3 characters (can be made into 4, but higher processing times. Concatenation can make string a limitless length anyway).
    • Booleans: Up to 23 booleans
    • Has an automatic setup sequence which will be generated for any resolution, full screen or windowed.
    • Does not need a Lua unlocker, uses 100% legal Blizzard API calls.

Path system:
    • WASD movement
    • Records paths and adds them to global path system
    • Global path system finds shortest distance to any desired point/node using Dijkstra’s algorithm
    • Optionally hearthstones back if time saved teleporting is faster than walking
    • Finds and walks to nearest vendor, flight master, spirit healer, or any other point of interest
    • Walks back to corpse and automatically resurrects if character is killed
    • Easily crosses from one zone to the next
    • If it somehow gets stuck (very rare if good paths are recorded), tries a wide variety of unstucking methods before exiting process
    • Supports blink, mounts, and other movement speed buffs
    • GUI for viewing recorded paths
    • Name points of interest and walk to them by using their name

Combat system:
    • Easily configurable combat/questing profile
    • Finds, targets, and attacks list of given targets
    • Rotates to face target if target is not in line of sight
    • Advanced decision making such as when to cast Frost Nova and how to kite/combo cast
    • Rejuvenates up to a certain health/mana before finding next target
    • If attacked while trying to find a target, looting, rejuvenating, or otherwise, begins fighting
    • Optional escape attempt if player is low on health (I don’t use it, better chance of surviving by continuing to fight)
    • Selects specific rotation for specific NPCs (e.g. won’t use fire spells on a creature immune to fire)
    • Goes to sell when inventory is full, finishes quest if complete (if questing), or repairs if an item has 0 durability
    • Uses image/edge recognition to find where loot is on the ground

Items:
    • Sells to any shop
    • Automatically repairs items while selling if possible
    • Equips a better item (based on your standards e.g. if the item has more stamina, equip it) if dropped by a MOB
    • Will not sell a superior item if you do not yet meet the level required to equip it
    • Avoids selling key items, such as skinning knife, hearthstone, or quest items
    • Equips another bag if it has more slots

NPC:
    • Goes to spell/profession trainer and trains predetermined spells after certain level is met
    • Recognize NPC text options and select them using text recognition, make an inn your home, go through quest dialogue, etc.
    • Selects quest rewards, completes quests, accepts new quests
    • Can walk to nearest flight master and take any flight path

Other:
    • Antiban features
    - Humanlike, Bezier Curve mouse movements
    - Delayed and randomized key presses without affecting efficiency
    • Automatically distributes talent points based on your preferred talent build
    • Supports using all in game lifts, such as Thunder Bluff and Freewind Post
    • Fully functional fish bot relying on image recognition
    • Premade profiles for 1-60 on both continents
    - Includes innkeepers/new hearthstone locations
    - Where to sell and repair items
    - All grinding paths, flight paths
    - Spell and profession training
    • Works with any keybindings

Sample values being encoded:
    -Worn Inventory Item IDs and Slot Number
    -Inventory Item IDs, Slot Number, and Bag Number
    -X-Coordinate, Y-Coordinate: 6 decimal places
    -Direction player is facing, radians up to 6 decimals
    -Target name, Zone name
    -Water remaining, food remaining, mana gem remaining (if mage)
    -Is player/target in combat/dead
    -Player health/mana/rage/etc.
    -How far away is target
    -Player level, gold, talent points, profession levels, bag slots, class
    -Is gossip window open, binding window open, are any items in need of repair
    -In-game clock time (for different image recognition filters)
    -How many gossip options are available (using text recognition to select a specific string of dialogue when talking to NPCs)
    -Corpse x/y position, for walking to corpse and resurrecting
    -Is player flying
    -What subzone is hearthstone bound
    -Is the target of target the player

Anything that can be pulled from the WoW API can be encoded and passed into a pixel

Components of this bot were inspired by the Sanctuary Project, so special thanks to Dupheadss. The pixel component was inspired by WiNiFiX’s pixel magic, so thank you as well!
    If you are interested in partnering, please message me. If you having a question about botting or how to build a bot, please ask your question in the thread. Thanks!
    Last edited by abromide; 01-22-2020 at 04:59 PM.

I have developed a fully functioning pixel bot and I am looking for a partner.
  2. Thanks UnHappy, Damaste, buruoyanyang, Xandax, xostler, wakeland15, bongopete, SirGsus, Plobbi, Strath (10 members gave Thanks to abromide for this useful post)
    Partykilla's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Following this thread

gulba's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be interested in a memory read bot /source / project, no write no inject. Detected or not, not importand.

Thanks G/R
    1/38
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't know anything about reading memory nowadays, sorry!

yunkani's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Registered just to say I'm interested. Let me know. Fluent in Python and node.js fucked around with lua in the Roblox days. High proficiency in packet editing. --Edit "robox" "roblox"

Thanks G/R
    1/38
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! I appreciate your interest. I was surprised at how easy it was to build a bot while primarily using nodejs. I have to give a lot of credit to npm for the wide array of tools available.

Damaste's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can Blizzard detect "Bad Addons" these days? Any idea on pricing at this point?

I saw that there was that other guy who had created a pixel bot running inside a VM. Maybe you two should team up?
    Last edited by Damaste; 09-03-2019 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Dad=Bad

Thanks G/R
    1/38
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was stated during a /r/wowclassic AMA that they cannot tell which AddOns you are using, but they are able to request a screenshot from your client. For this reason, it's important to keep pixel bots/frames as small and minimal as possible.

Running a bot inside of a VM is ideal because you can then use your computer while the bot is running. The main security issue with VMs (and I'm completely speculating here) is that Blizzard is able to tell when you are using a VM. This was confirmed when people started getting banned for cloud gaming. There are various ways to hide what hardware you are using, but there are so many different ways for applications to detect hardware, especially through Windows 10, that it would be difficult to cover all of your tracks. It is a risk I personally wouldn't take. I made a cheap gaming PC with an AMD Athlon ( 2018 ) and use a headless HDMI port to emulate 1080p resolution for my botting. Worth it because I'm not using the resources of a VM, and possibly safer.

babs83's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello i'm interesting in your program how can i participate for this project ?

thx @abromide

mufflon12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how to support you ?

addue's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey. I know 1 guy who could try to help you.
    We can talk in Discord:
    Daniel_#8365

Thanks G/R
    1/38
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mufflon12 View Post
    how to support you ?
    I am currently talking to the leader of the Sanctuary Project about integrating some of modules into their project. It will be a while before everything is imported, but I sent over my first bit of code today. Stay tuned.

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi abromide!

I've been away from the gaming/hacking scene for 2 years and I was looking for a project to help grow to start again. I'll send you a PM.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

Xeriph's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have a working bot with this level of complexity why not release it on your own now? I know there are a lot of us who would love to purchase it at this very moment.

rippy1987's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xeriph View Post
    If you have a working bot with this level of complexity why not release it on your own now? I know there are a lot of us who would love to purchase it at this very moment.
    +1, if the bot is fully functional why not start selling it and making money? You'll have a massive market as there is lack of decent bot atm.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast