I have developed a fully functioning pixel bot and I am looking for a partner. menu

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    thepersons's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by abromide View Post
    It was stated during a /r/wowclassic AMA that they cannot tell which AddOns you are using, but they are able to request a screenshot from your client. For this reason, it's important to keep pixel bots/frames as small and minimal as possible.

Running a bot inside of a VM is ideal because you can then use your computer while the bot is running. The main security issue with VMs (and I'm completely speculating here) is that Blizzard is able to tell when you are using a VM. This was confirmed when people started getting banned for cloud gaming. There are various ways to hide what hardware you are using, but there are so many different ways for applications to detect hardware, especially through Windows 10, that it would be difficult to cover all of your tracks. It is a risk I personally wouldn't take. I made a cheap gaming PC with an AMD Athlon ( 2018 ) and use a headless HDMI port to emulate 1080p resolution for my botting. Worth it because I'm not using the resources of a VM, and possibly safer.
    I don't quite get how this works?

Gaming PC (with wow installed) - is running WoW and collecting the data from the game, then issuing commands to the VM?

This is all very exciting - I'm a software eng and there's finally the ability to use JS

I have developed a fully functioning pixel bot and I am looking for a partner.
    Vaulzi's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey abram i would be interesting in your Bot for testing.

Looking forward hearing from you.

xxdolcexx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me know If you are looking for people for testing

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234