United Combat Solutions (UCS): Advanced Platform for Combat Rotations and Scripts menu

User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    fragnot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please be careful ppl..

Remember that 99% of all unlockers got hit by blizzard, and suddenly this repop now.

This unlocker will get the shaft aswell, at some point.

These ads disappear when you log in.

2. Thanks UnHappy, Vcertno (2 members gave Thanks to fragnot for this useful post)
    rsn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So got he Priest trail, and it goes loa error messeage insane when i join a party... gggg

and cant find u on discord so..

UCS's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rsn View Post
    So got he Priest trail, and it goes loa error messeage insane when i join a party... gggg

and cant find u on discord so..
    HF Rotations just had BETA release of 6 classes for Classic yesterday, some of them may cause LUA errors in rare cases - all should be addressed to the developers, if not fixed yet. KFM Rotations however are fully operational and bug-free, you can use it in the meantime instead.
    Discord support ( Fury#8658 ) accepts all incoming friend requests with a delay of maximum 12 hours. You can then PM him with any question you have.
    Last edited by UCS; 09-08-2019 at 07:36 PM. Reason: discord name bug

UnHappy's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    53/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every time I used this tool it crashes my pc... Not really want I wanted anyways as I feel if I'm going to be playing why not play lol

Thanks G/R
    5/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by UnHappy View Post
    Every time I used this tool it crashes my pc... Not really want I wanted anyways as I feel if I'm going to be playing why not play lol
    I feel like we're going in circles with Q&A, please see my answer (United Combat Solutions (UCS): Advanced Platform for Combat Rotations and Scripts) to the very same question you asked before. Also, if you truly want to have something fixed for you and not just keep complaining, a live chat with Fury#8658 in Discord would help you a lot better than a forum reply.
    Thank you!

Thanks G/R
    53/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember we did and you went oh that cpu brb.. plus we are not going in circles as I chose to not use it anymore only used it for one day as I don't feel the risk is worth it for something that basically does what I can do plus I have to be there anyways so might as well do it my self and buy something for the wife instead so basically I have you $ for free enjoy buy a coke

Oiks's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great bot. I bought a package and got a bunch of errors, after a few days of complaints, some were fixed and later admins contacted me and all issues were fixed, I was kicked from wrong Slack channel I am sorry.
    Last edited by Oiks; 06-09-2020 at 05:33 PM.

Thanks G/R
    5/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Oiks View Post
    Do not buy it! I bought a package and got a bunch of errors, after a few days of complaints, some were fixed but errors still crawl out and rotation wont work at all, my new complaints are simply ignored, and they just kicked me in the slack channel. I don’t understand how previous people could leave a review here that something works in general, this is complete nonsense, some errors only
    I'm sorry, but none of the above has anything to do with UCS platform, nice try though. UCS doesn't have a Slack channel, not to mention that ALL released products are operational. If you were a real UCS user, you would obviously know such things and would never suffer from lack of communication with the devs. If you have something personal to say, feel free to PM me. Otherwise please don't flood the forum with groundless accusations.
    Thank you!

Thanks G/R
    5/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by UnHappy View Post
    Remember we did and you went oh that cpu brb.. plus we are not going in circles as I chose to not use it anymore only used it for one day as I don't feel the risk is worth it for something that basically does what I can do plus I have to be there anyways so might as well do it my self and buy something for the wife instead so basically I have you $ for free enjoy buy a coke
    Mate, we got the idea that you don't need a combat rotation, otherwise you'd go with us till the end to fix it sorry again for not risking our necks making another full AFK Bot

But I'm sure many find existing features useful enough to enjoy the game even more!
    Last edited by UCS; 09-09-2019 at 12:12 AM. Reason: cheers

Thanks G/R
    53/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by UCS View Post
    Mate, we got the idea that you don't need a combat rotation sorry again for not risking our necks making another full AFK Bot
    I never asked you to tho... Just really don't see the point in this if you don't

DragoHorse's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    8/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kinda intressted in this for maybe the Pandora box but can I have some more information about what it has?

Thanks G/R
    5/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DragoHorse View Post
    Kinda intressted in this for maybe the Pandora box but can I have some more information about what it has?
    When you click DETAILS under a module (class) in UCS launcher, you will see a short description and macros.

I made a screenshot of Pandora module's details here

stickybun's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    someone contact me on discord as i bought the wrong package and would like to add to the package i did buy, i have messaged in discord but no one is answering , i enjoy using the rotations and would like to continue but but communication could be better.

Thanks G/R
    5/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stickybun View Post
    someone contact me on discord as i bought the wrong package and would like to add to the package i did buy, i have messaged in discord but no one is answering , i enjoy using the rotations and would like to continue but but communication could be better.
    Unfortunately, Discord does't let you send direct messages until you have the person in Friends list or you have a mutual server with him. Fury#8658 (Used ID 615359874704080897) accepts every request within 12 hours from when you send it. Then make sure you resend the message to him again.
    Last edited by UCS; 09-15-2019 at 12:53 AM. Reason: user ID added

AyJay123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interested. Tried using paypal, but there's an issue with the payment gate.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast