Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Working Bot/Combat routine for classic wow (this is for development)

I currently have an old Classic wow bot with profiles (leveling/farming) that used to work on classic wow. I dont know if it works nor do I have the time to test. I am sure that someone with enough skill could update it to work and with the looming classic release this could be a lucrative undertaking if the bot is brought up to snuff.

Please do not message me unless you have an active interest in development and can provide proof of knowledge (Have some rep somewhere preferably in this community)

Im not selling this, I just want to see it developed to further the cheating scene as much as I can.

Working Bot/Combat routine for classic wow (this is for development)
    Baengbum's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think updating a bot from 1.12 to 1.13 is worth the hassle. It's much more reasonable to use a BFA bot as a starting point since the client/memory layout is closer to that of classic.
    The profiles could be useful though.

donts's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Baengbum View Post
    I don't think updating a bot from 1.12 to 1.13 is worth the hassle. It's much more reasonable to use a BFA bot as a starting point since the client/memory layout is closer to that of classic.
    Ah is it? I havrent looked at it whatsoever; well the profiles are available too if anyone wants to look.

jmulhern345help's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    8/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Baengbum View Post
    I think that if one was to make a bot it would be one that does no memory writing and thoroughly input based. WoWRobot used to have a bot design that was literally just shooting the dark and would send spells, click on screen, and hope for the best. With the changes to the game i think thats the only way to do it.

>CTM
    >wait X seconds
    >backpeddle 2 seconds
    >ability rotation
    >loot macro
    >turn camera x
    >CTM
    >wait X seconds
    >backpeddle 2 seconds

something like that. I don't think that botting as it did before will ever really work again.

Malaki2030's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jmulhern345help View Post
    I think that if one was to make a bot it would be one that does no memory writing and thoroughly input based. WoWRobot used to have a bot design that was literally just shooting the dark and would send spells, click on screen, and hope for the best. With the changes to the game i think thats the only way to do it.

>CTM
    >wait X seconds
    >backpeddle 2 seconds
    >ability rotation
    >loot macro
    >turn camera x
    >CTM
    >wait X seconds
    >backpeddle 2 seconds

something like that. I don't think that botting as it did before will ever really work again.
    It can work as it did before, but its a major developmental task. I'm sure some company is working on one with how popular classic may end up being (and as a result, profitable)

Next generation bots need to be designed to work in isolation (on a VMware machine, for example) and then interact with the client on the other installation. This makes them harder (see: impossible) to detect on the host PC.

rukkus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you wanna kick me the rotations, I'll see if I can convert them to classic at least. You'll likely need at least a basic lua unlock to use them, or EWT, but I can see what I can do with them.

Mind you, I'm disabled and can only type for so long before I'm down for a few hours but as combat rotations are literally the only way I can play the game, I will be able to test them pretty thoroughly alongside my current rotations and see what can be improved in yours. As for updating the bot itself, that's far beyond the scope of my ability as the original vanilla client and the classic client are drastically different

Humbleguy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've developed a private grind bot, but I dont have any profiles for it. If you have some waipoints or grinding routes, I could make use of that. My bot is in C# btw.