[Tools and Guides] Dump of merfed's old Memory Editing and Emu server tools & guides menu

User Tag List

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Tools and Guides] Dump of merfed's old Memory Editing and Emu server tools & guides

A while back, merfed asked me to share the tools she had gotten over the years. These tools are, for the most part, obsolete on live, but they still work on private servers / older versions of WoW. We're talking GIGABYTES of tools here.

There's a lot of guides on understanding all of them
    A TON of tools to modify nearly everything in the game or load nearly everything externally

For those of you who never knew merfed; She was one of the keystones that made model editing what it is today. There is lots to be learned from those files and guides. I started on OwnedCore because of the knowledge she shared and found my passion for reversing through model editing.

I encourage you to find guides that were posted in her github, find a server to apply the knowledge on and repost the guide here. Just make sure you give her credit somewhere along the post for sharing that knowledge with you.

https://github.com/merfed/Coffee

I am posting this to both WoW Emu Programs and WoW Model Editing as it has to do with both Model Editing, Emu Tools, and Older Versions of WoW.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

[Tools and Guides] Dump of merfed's old Memory Editing and Emu server tools & guides
  2. Thanks stoneharry, Profesar (2 members gave Thanks to Parog for this useful post)