Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[APP] - Malu05's Ingame Object Manager.

Malu05's Ingame Terrain / Object Manager

Malu05's Terrain / Object manager is a opensource tool for ingame data gahtering. When you open the app it will display all ADT chunks loaded into the memory including all M2 files loaded.

You can then hold down the Numpad 3 button and hoover your mouse over a object untill it lights up.
    Then release Numpad 3 and the Object Manager will highlight the object giving you information such as UniqueID, filepath, X, Y and Z location.
    The object will continue being hightlighted so you can select a few objects and then still be able to see the data.

The tool ONLY supports wow 3.0.9

(Me holding down Numpad 3 hoovering over the bush and releasing
    Numpad 3 again resulting in the object being highlighted in the list)

Sine its opensource anyone we welcome to modify it and add new features.
    The tool is written in AutoIT

Download Here

[APP] - Malu05's Ingame Object Manager.
    UnknOwned's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fiannly.
    Thanks GLichy!

MoD's Avatar Miscellaneous Options Dev

Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, while there are others ways of getting all those informations, I have to admit your manager does its job well, in a pretty fast & convenient way.

And eventhought it's 'only' autoit, I think you made a good job releasing it open source.

Still, I don't get why you release this 'nerfed' app. while you have similar ingame ADT/M2/WMO manipulators, which could bring world editing to a brand new level if available to us world builders...

~

Some time has passed since NA, looks like I forgot for a while you were selling WowInfinity hax...

Is it all about $$$, I'm rather certain you would sell lots of copies of your 'world editing related apps.' if you ever sold them.

Mitron's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    niicee :d thx :d

----------------------------------------------------------------

^Xayo's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea its kinda sad that Malu05 is such a buyout nowadays...anyways good work bro

Glitchy's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ^Xayo View Post
    Yea its kinda sad that Malu05 is such a buyout nowadays...anyways good work bro
    Not every one has a steady job and can afford to program on the side for free. He has made a great tool that he puts a lot of time into, Just like any other software engineer why should he not get paid for his work?

Before the release of WI a lot of the features he had where private. Personally I'm glad that he made them public. If he can make a little cash to help him out why shouldn't he?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because its just wrong. He once was one of "us" and now hes selling his skills like a hooker...

Glitchy's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because its just wrong. He once was one of "us" and now hes selling his skills like a hooker...
    Hookers do little to no work for large amounts of money. Malu does large amounts of works for little bits of money.

Why shouldn't he get paid for putting large amounts of time into a great product? Do people really believe they should get everything for free. Keeping a project as large as WI takes time and effort, it more of a job then a hobby. And when something becomes a job are you going to tel me you aren't going to want to get paid for that?

One of the main reasons i stopped updating my mes is just for that my "hobby" was becoming more work then it was fun.

We are getting off topic. Malu Have you ever Though about saving these changes to a modified wdt kinda like an in game Noggit?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well yea as one last comment I'd adress malu

So Malu do you still consider WI as "good will hacking" (as you phrased ur style of hacking back then) ? I think that GM was totally right about kicking you out.

Anyways its a nice Demoversion of a tool.

malu05's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well yea as one last comment I'd adress malu

So Malu do you still consider WI as "good will hacking" (as you phrased ur style of hacking back then) ? I think that GM was totally right about kicking you out.

Anyways its a nice Demoversion of a tool.
    No...
    Well you offcause have to see it in the grand perspective.

LOE was "hush hush", NoggAholic #Secret-Meeting was "hush hush" and GM was "hush hush". Noone ever saw or learned anything from what we did in LOE. In NoggAholic Cryect was so kind to release all his tools when we gave it all up. Without those tools and source code.. well.... (guess where we were today). And GM was just LOE all over except for that fact that nothing really happend there. Reinventing the spoon every time a new team come up.

After those I guess I wanted to release some stuff. I mean, many people did have a certain attitude towards me being "the one who never share".
    I guess as my interest in the game totally disappeared and the interest in more of the "what can we do" kinda mindset.

WI was not made to be a grand public hack but rather a tool for me and a friend so we could have fun on the PTR and TTR's.
    The possibilities was kinda endless to what you could do with a such tool so i decided to make it for retail also and start work out a userfriendly interface. Many of my friends who play the game started buggin me for a copy since there were many usefull features that they could use to ease their "WoW Work". Shortly after Matt made a deal with me making it a commercial product. I find it quite useful too.
    There are still many parts of MMowned im 100% against, such as the scamming sections and tools. I mean.. what is yours is yours and what is not yours.. well.. is not yours. But hacking a game like this is like driving 10 miles /hour too fast on the highway, those who do will come to their destination faster but risk getting caught by the police and those who don't want to risk it just hate those who do.

It does not justify WI nor do I mean its "good will hacking". But it have been one of the most interesting projects I have worked on.

And back to where I am today.
    I don't really spend any time outside "hacking" the wow binary, and there is a good deal of people here with amazing skills that I have come across and talk with on daily basis. Most of what we talk about is also "hush hush", but certainly not the "Gestapo" kinda "hush" im used to but rather I sense of "respect" to the "friends".

And yes i do agree... im not a ME'er, i do not belong in GM. Nor do I belong here, but the lack of alternative makes me stick around ^^

Originally Posted by Glitchy View Post
    We are getting off topic. Malu Have you ever Though about saving these changes to a modified wdt kinda like an in game Noggit?
    Not 100% sure. But it would be easy to make.
    I got alot of stuff to work on on the new Machinima tool but thoes project might cross over as im going to do some DBC work there.
    I have been working on indexing the DBC files in the memory and making a "ingame enviroment editor" for editing color settings etc.
    The structure seem pretty simple so i might end up making a full ingame DBC editor.
    One of the thing i love about doing (also DBC stuff) ingame is thoes instant changes so you can specify the looks.

Here is a example of some of the ingame DBC editing:

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This again looks very good.
    I see your point Malu, and to be honest I don't really care anymore.
    Do your thing, if it makes you happy.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    gotta love Model edit whiners who were infact spoonfed by others ... lol lol
    nice post malu 15 rep

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh Kurios please...You wanna start all the "spoonfeeding" discussion again ?

Feuerspiel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a little question

How can I get the Unique ID in a Display ID to create a Object ingame. For example a Tree?

Eluo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Feuerspiel View Post
    How can I get the Unique ID in a Display ID to create a Object ingame. For example a Tree?
    GameObjectDisplayInfo.dbc - WoW.Dev Wiki

And gratz for posting a dumb question wich has completely nothing to do with the topic...

And malu this was a big and great release.
    Even if i share nearly the same opinion like xayo,i totally respekt you for your work.
    +rep

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast