Is there any way to find out what weapons an NPC is using? (Trinitycore 3.3.5a) menu

User Tag List

ram3n's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there any way to find out what weapons an NPC is using? (Trinitycore 3.3.5a)

I've been trying to find the weapons that NPCs use through creature_equip_template, but the item IDs don't correspond with an item or an item display ID.

For example, i'm looking for the axes that the Amani'shi Warbringer uses, whose creature entry ID is 23580. I then go over to creature_equip_template, and it says it uses an item with an ID of 33982. I've checked the ItemDisplayInfo.dbc, and the ID goes to a pair of bracers, and no item has that entry ID.

So how do I find these weapons' item IDs? Thanks in advance.

Is there any way to find out what weapons an NPC is using? (Trinitycore 3.3.5a)
    brotalnia's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    26/301
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Those are the real item ids, but the items are unobtainable, and thus missing from most databases. In 3.3.5 it is not required for creature equipment items to exist in the item_template table because all the data required to display the item on the creature is contained in item.dbc (class, subclass, display id). Wowhead does have all the equipment items though, so you can paste the id inside the url and it will display it.

Monster - Zul'Aman - Axe, 1H - Amani'shi Warbringer - Item - World of Warcraft