Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Removing Collision from a wmo or m2.

Good day all,
    Its been a VERY long time since my last appearance here. I started to get back into model editing and relearning all the old ropes and tricks.
    Things have changed completely since the last time I was here.

Back in the day there was a small program that allowed you to move to remove collision flags based off tri's. For the life of me I cant remember what this tool was or find it in any previous threads. Believe me ive looked haha.

If anyone has any knowledge on this please let me know. Example Most common example.
    .wmo of ironforge, there is the vault door. You used to beable to load the wmo chunk that had that vault door, once the chunk was open you were able to move around the flags for the collision to simply walk right through.

I believe I released a patch years ago about utgaurd keep by removing the same said flags with that same tool. I know this is very vague and Im sure most of the Op Elites no longer mess with this stuff anymore. But worth a shot haha.
    Thanks in advance.

p.s, one other thing I was able to do back in the day that I forgot now was, the blue barrier in 3.3.5. I was able to move that around client side but doesn't seem like anyone messes with that anymore either.

Removing Collision from a wmo or m2.