0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Request] 2.4.3 Black/White Panda Moonkin shapeshift form

Hey guys, i'm new here and saw how many good/skilled modelchanger guys are at this site. So i thought i would give it a shot.

Iam a complete noob, never did Modelchanges (except tmorph's easy race changer)

Iam looking for a way to change my Moonkin (2.4.3 client) to a Panda. I used it back in the days..at around 2006/7 but i got the MPQ file where everything was changed and well....its like way to many years, did not save the file for reasons...but i would really like to have the awesome looking Pandakin back.

I've searched the whole interwebz...but all of the Sites that are refering to the Skin are offline.

I hope you guys can help me out with a way to get it done by myself or if one of you guys has a boring minute...i would also appreciate it.

Have a nice evening guys!

[Request] 2.4.3 Black/White Panda Moonkin shapeshift form
    Feit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update i tried to change the Model via "MyWarcraftStudios" but i ran into some Problems. First of all, i did not get any Model-preview (only been able to see the glowing eyes, some shimering exoskelett, but no real Model - maybe the version i downloaded is shit? does it even exist for 2.4.3?)

Then i changed the Creatures/Druid/OwlbearTauren.m2 with a Furbold.m2, created a new MPQ (Patch-3) and started via WoWME, but no changes at all. Still the same Moonkin Model. Did i make a mistake?
    If someone has expirience, please help. Iam trying to get it done by do it yourself, but well...the Topic is kinda blurred on the internet... i read some stuff, testing it out by myself, but a little help would be really awesome!

Much love,