Warglaive of Azzinoth (yellow ones) to real Warglaive of Azzinoth (Illidan's drop) menu

User Tag List

dealerx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    14/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warglaive of Azzinoth (yellow ones) to real Warglaive of Azzinoth (Illidan's drop)

Hello, I play on blacrock, as many of you may know, some years ago they wiped the database, including legendary weapons, gear and other stuff. Now I finally put my hands back on the double Glaives of Azzinoth, but the problem is they are the "cheap" one, not the greenish classic you see from every video.

These are the only Glaives obtainable in game:

32039.jpg

I want to swap them with the Black Temple one, obviously it's something client side and should't be prohibited, is that complicated to do? I searched on the internet but I found only how to change the color, not how to real swap.

Actually I found a "wow model swapper" (or something like) that was swapping models and saving the changes into the itemcache.dwb, but I noticed after changing realms, the file was reseting everytime, making my "trasmo" useless. I was looking for like a patch/mpq I don't know, that just overwrite the model in game o whatever server I play, I don't see the ugly yellow one but instead I see the green one. Can this be done?

Thanks let me know!

Warglaive of Azzinoth (yellow ones) to real Warglaive of Azzinoth (Illidan's drop)
    dealerx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    14/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any help? Tried again with Model Swapper and confirmed when switching realm the trasmo gets lost.