0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Furynator! I need "PROF" HELP! Please..

Hi there, Furynator, or all you other I Saw BadRasta's PVP movies, "PERSONALLY" I DON'T LIKE THE ELEMTAL SEASON.. One, But the other once, I Fully love the gear

But I would hear you "Furynator" If you could make me the "level 60 mage pvp set" Like this Picture, I'll show on these LINK'S you will be the best ever, http://wowbadrasta.altervista.org/sshot/13.jpg
    http://wowbadrasta.altervista.org/sshot/19.jpg
    I DON'T EVEN think it's so hard, I saw your guide, AND i try find the programs, but my PC can't take mostly of the programs, So I just want you to hear, If you want make this for me. The "Level 60 mage silk robe" Shall Just be changed, It's DONT need the re Coulor, Just change this Thottbot World of Warcraft: Field Marshal's Silk Vestments
    TO: Thottbot World of Warcraft: Warlord's Silk Raiment This , like the Pictures It's would be super, if you do this for me, OFC I'LL Give you REP, But "PLEASE" I hope you want helping me... And I hope you are checking this "LINK"

Stay cool
    Lol, just search for "BADRASTA" And he's nice skin, and Addons, maybe you can HELP me?

Furynator! I need "PROF" HELP! Please..