Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Requesting some Model Editors for help on my server!

Server Information:

The Titans are attempting to break out of the Emerald Dream. The Emerald Dream has been the Titans Prison for a Millenia. The Titans where imprissoned in the Emerald Dream by their very own brother, Sargeras. After Sargeras imprisoned his brothers in the Emerald Dream he set out to form his own "Universe". To complete this he needed an Army. This is how the Burning Legion was formed. As the Burning Legion burned through the Universe, it eventually arrived at Azeroth. The pathetic Human Races defeated the initial invasion of the Burning Legion, and halted Sargeras' assault. Unknowing to Sargeras, the Night Elf Druids that resided in Azeroth could access the Emerald Dream, where he imprisoned his Brothers. Unknown to the Druids of Azeroth, instead of the Emerald Dream being a Dream it is infact a zone that you can access if you have the means of doing so. During this time the Horde and the Alliance are locked in endless conflict. Constantly meeting eachother on battlefields all over Azeroth. While the Alliance and the Horde are fighting their petty conflicts, the mage Khad'Gar, Apprentice of Medivh is learning of the Titans Escape from the Emerald Dream, and how they are being aided by a giant named Korthian. To stop the Titan threat, Khad'Gar lead's an attack on Korthian. During the Battle, Khad'gar places all of his power into one destructive banishing spell that ends the Titans escape. Unfortunately the spell is blocked by Korthian. A mass amount of energy is released and the Titans are freed, and the world is left in ruins. Many locations in Azeroth become the Titan's basecamps. What's left of the Horde and the Alliance are scattered all over Azeroth. The Horde has setup their new city somewhere near Thousand Needles, and the Alliance has setup their main city somewhere near Arathi Highlands. While the Alliance and the Horde deal with the uprising threats to their people alone, the Argent Crusade continues to wage a war against the Burning Legion and its Minions, while trying to maintain a neutral alliance between both the Horde and the Alliance. The Titans mean no harm to the races of Azeroth. The only reason that Khad'gar tried to prevent their escape is because he knew that it would attract Sargeras and the Burning Legion to Azeroth again.

Requirements you will need:
    - You will need to have knowledge of using Noggit and other World Editing Programs
    - You will need to have the knowledge of combining multiple patches into one patch.
    - You must be creative in your developing!
    - You must be able to devote yourself to the server... (You can have a life of course though)

If you have any questions, feel free to email me Here Thanks!
    Last edited by spectre123; 06-21-2011 at 06:55 PM.

Requesting some Model Editors for help on my server!
    sitnspinlock's Avatar Elite User CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its like a giant ascii pumpkin

spectre123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R