0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[HELP] Need help with model edit

Help! I want to make something kinda like the model edits to gm island but by myself.
    Except instead of it going to gm island I want to try to make it go to one of the islands of the Great Sea by Kalimdor (Just for exploration reasons....LOL). When I used to play retail I went to gm island a couple times (never got banned for that even when I went there on my main with cheat engine)and the model edit went through the walls that make you fall to your death except you didn't fall because of the model edit. I'm using noggit (Yes on windows 7 64x) and can't figure out how to add land past the wall thing (even though it doesnt show a wall on noggit). I'm thinking I need a different model editing program to do this. So if you have suggestions or answers please POST!

P.S.I have been hacked about a billion times, gotten banned, and gotten a few permanent closures (lied my way out of one of them), and I'm still not banned lol (doesn't make much sense). I just quit "Real" WoW because it got boring a few months back.
    Last edited by bobsqeezeorg; 07-12-2010 at 02:57 AM.

[HELP] Need help with model edit
    Herbalism's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WoWME and Taliis. Use the search engine.

Toyoka's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those "islands" are not actually in-game (yet). But, there IS Programmer Island and Designer Island, both of which are in their own zone/instance (I think they use world map co-ordinates of those islands you see on the world map though, I'm not sure exactly). You'll either have to manually add those islands into somewhere accessible (by moving around .ADTs and stuff) or use some sort of teleport hack to get to the actual instance (not a smart idea :P).
    ~ "When you find it hard doing right in what you do, you've got a problem" ~