0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Request] Looking for someone to teach me about Model Editing

So, i've finally decided to learn about all this model editing stuff.
    I'll come right out with it, my main goal in all of this, is to create a completely new island, and put it into my private server, so they can be used as starter zones.

Im looking for someone who knows enough about editing to do this, and teach me how. All i ask, is that your not as new to this as i am, and that you have the ability to teach this stuff to someone, who knows, prettymuch nothing about it.

If you think you're up for it, then either PM me, or hit me up on MSN "[email protected]"

And no, im not asking for something for nothing, I have a youtube video up, that i get gamecards from every now and then, if you help me, I'll gladly throw you a few of these cards as payment, but that's my only way of paying for it.

And please, don't be an ass, and come in here flamming me with "Go learn it yourself" or anything along that line.

[Request] Looking for someone to teach me about Model Editing
    ~sInX's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok. Add me on MSN at [email protected] - i'll teach you everything there is to know and needed in order to create a bliz-like island for your server to perfection. Below is also a guide on World Building and Area Changing written by Moderator Fault - read through it. Although it's very helpful, i understand and appreciate that it's a lot easier to learn through real-time assistance (instant). Once you've read through it you should have enough knowledge to understand the terminology i use

• World Building and Area-Changing entire brief:

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/model-...-changing.html
    {There's really not much i can say about this guide apart from the fact that i would blatantly take my hat off to the guy who made it Imo Fault has created a masterpiece, including every aspect of model editing in one guide. Although it's rather brief in some aspects and ofc varies in difficulty, it must have taken forever, and for that, i salute you m8. #% Noob-Friendly.}

Good Luck.

chaosrde's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ~sInX View Post
    Ok. Add me on MSN at [email protected] - i'll teach you everything there is to know and needed in order to create a bliz-like island for your server to perfection. Below is also a guide on World Building and Area Changing written by Moderator Fault - read through it. Although it's very helpful, i understand and appreciate that it's a lot easier to learn through real-time assistance (instant). Once you've read through it you should have enough knowledge to understand the terminology i use

• World Building and Area-Changing entire brief:

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/model-...-changing.html
    {There's really not much i can say about this guide apart from the fact that i would blatantly take my hat off to the guy who made it Imo Fault has created a masterpiece, including every aspect of model editing in one guide. Although it's rather brief in some aspects and ofc varies in difficulty, it must have taken forever, and for that, i salute you m8. #% Noob-Friendly.}

Good Luck.
    I thank you in advance extreemly much, I can take the itme to look through the guide, to get the basics, but i honestly just dont have the patience for going through step by step guides for complicated things such as this. I do much better if i have someone exerienced with this kind of stuff helping me.

~sInX's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, then add my MSN.