Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[REQUEST] Need some help with HuF > ScM skin

Hi there,

I've been trying to get my skin for HuF -> ScM to look better for a long time now. I've tried to work with guides but just couldn't get it to look right. The problem I'm having is kind of like this poster has:

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/model-...just-swap.html

(Yes, I've done loads of searching, but just couldn't get it to work). I've tried to get in touch with the above poster, but that didn't work either.

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/model-...-features.html
    Also tried this guide, but again, I couldn't get it to work. My WoWME wouldn't even load WoW so I must've messed some stuff up there.

Now I've been thinking of recording for another video. My first pvp video has been a great succes, but I really want to have everything to look perfect this time since I used the older model back then (didn't even have a lower jaw). It would be great if anyone could help me with a better skin.

Here are the pictures and the settings for model viewer:

If anyone is willing to help, please PM me or let me know here. Could even talk on MSN if you'd like. Just running out of ideas to make everything look alright now, and hopefully any of you could find time to help me. And if there's any more info you need to know, just tell me. I'd really like to start recording again soon

[REQUEST] Need some help with HuF > ScM skin
    Saith's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, I have a HuF -> ScM model on my pc here and with that I would be able to recreate my undead char, but of course my human female char doesn't match the certain skin. Anyone that could help perhaps? Been looking for this for ages.