0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

new to race swap need some help

Hey everyone. I'm trying my hands at race to race swaps since glitchy's isn't updated and i after several failed attempts i have a few questions.

1. Are the (MES) file, and listfile important when making an archive? shoud i just use the ones from an existing swap or do they need to be new ones for my new archive?
    2. can i put two race swaps in the same archive?
    3. can i use helm fixes from other race swaps?
    4. How important is capitalization in the files? should it be "Tauren" or "TaF" as opposed to "tauren" or "taf" what about on the directories? "Item" "CHARACTER" etc.
    5. when using warcraft studio, how to get a second folder imported into the MPQ (such as the Item folder)? once i import the Item folder it seems that all subsequent folder imports are automatically under the item folder and not the root of the archive. the first folder is allways highlighted so as a workaround i import a (MES) file and right click that to import the folder. is there a better way?

those are what i can think of off the top of my head. if anyone can be kind and help me finally make my first model edit i'll post the MPQ ^_~

PS. i know there are guides. i have tried and learned much from them but have been unsucessful.

and yes im pressing F8 lol

new to race swap need some help