0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Request] Mount swap: Nether Drake > Infinite Drake

Hello folks, this is my first request topic so I hope I do this right.

I've been practising model editing and model/skin swapping for a while now, but there's one edit I can't seem to get right. I'm trying to model and skin swap my Violet Nether Drake mount (( ImageShack - Hosting :: screenshot100mi2.png )) with an Infinite Dragon Spawn, more specifically the drake type (( ImageShack - Hosting :: screenshot101ag6.png )).

Now, so far I've only been able to put the skin on my Nether Drake, and I've decided I prefer the skin on a Nether Drake instead of the original model swap I had in mind (( ImageShack - Hosting :: wowscrnshot091308171050ev0.jpg )). But, the purple aura that floats around the Nether Drake's body remains and I want that to be replace by the black speckle thingies that fall after that Infinite Drake...

Is this possible to do? If so, could somebody please either explain how to do it or do it for me, or both? Explaining is enough for me. Thanks for reading, I hope to hear from someone. <3

[Request] Mount swap: Nether Drake &gt; Infinite Drake
    Randie's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You just have to find the m2 file for these Black speckles and the the purple aura and swap those two, I think.

You can open the netherdrake.m2 (or whatever it's called) file in notepad and look for some "real" letters, and then you can see what .m2 are attached to that model, and the purple aura would probaply be one of them. And you can do the same with the infinite drake. Not sure if it'll work though, but it've worked for me some times.