Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Question/Request] NPC armor

Hello.

I was curious if you can use DBC editing to decide what NPC characters are wearing, or not wearing. I found how to find the id numbers of individual NPC's and I also see where it says what texture it uses. However, I could not find anything on controlling the equipment they have on (gloves, robe, helmet, etc.).

For instance, if you wanted to make all the female merchants in Silvermoon to have no equipment on (so therefore you could also tell it to use a custom skin or nude patch skin without the model looking weird from having armor on still)

I assume it would be done through DBC editing but I do not know where and what to change. There are a ton of guides it seems for model swapping and using NPC's as the player character, but nothing that I found that says where armor on an NPC is controlled. Would be nice to have a guide on what each column in the dbc files that matter for editing, to see what each column actually controls.

I did several searches and could not find an answer to this. Anyways, thanks for looking.

tcooley2003

[Question/Request] NPC armor