0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Question] about athene powerleveling in BRD

Surely this is not the section to post this question, but i couldnt find any1 better since most sections have the [NO QUESTIONS HERE] tag. please move if needed.

I found quite hard to continue leveling in BRD. The path im trying is the first room and a cell corredor, but i dont even get to finish the corredor.
    Mobs keep shield bashing frequently and getting hooked by nets , so i cant hardly heal and blessing of freedom has cd. any1 knows which way to pick or something? :confused: im trying with pala to pull and heal and mage to finish them up.

After some trial and error, i ended up with these paths:
    1: the room in the front as you enter the instance and a corredor (the one with cells). this mobs shield bash and net you, i died twice before even finishing this path.
    2: you open the first left door and pull the dwarves near the golem boss and some dogs. some of this mobs kick, and the anvilrage officer (1 per pack) has divine shield and can heal. i died twice again.
    3: you open all the doors and go to mobs over the arena. im pretty sure they arent even elite, but they can hamstring, curse of tongues, backhand (stun 2-3secs) and the worst, some of them spam heal the others, making quite difficult to get down their hp in the same %. after i managed to kill them i got ridiculous low xp, making this path no worth it.

im open to new ideas, anyone with experience can tell me how to do this paths, or what to do? maybe choose another instance like sunken temple? im currently level 48 and aiming to get to 55 in one of these instances. thanks
    Last edited by jrdaz; 04-26-2008 at 06:01 AM.

[Question] about athene powerleveling in BRD