0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol.. A Bunch of Shiny Mounts.

Well most of them are Shiny, some look like they had an Oil Bath XD. It's about 224 or so mounts, that's why the video is so long. My Helm, Shoulder and weapons are also shiny

My main goal for this was to re-visit my older mounts and new ones and try to get their flying animations to work properly. if anyone remembers my old stuff or have tried to port mounts before, you may have noticed that the flying animations on some of them are either wrong or use the swimming animations instead. This is because normally in LK, flying mounts can't go underwater so their swimming animation is used in the air instead.

Anyway thanks for viewing

Thanks to Soldan for help with the Shiny and PhantomX for the Flying Animation Fix.

Lol.. A Bunch of Shiny Mounts.
    BoboElMonoLoco's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, these truly look amazing! I'm really jealous as my WotLK server definitely needs these. Could you possibly share the steps of adding these to the game? I've extracted mounts in the past w/ CASCexplorer and converted them into the correct format for 3.3.5, but how do I add them to the database? Since they have more files for each mount than the ones in WotLK, a swapping patch does not work since the mount is missing some of the essential parts/files. (E.g. the WoD mounts usually have more than just 1 .m2 and 1 .blp) I've managed to port some weapons and armor from WoD but the items with effects are giving me trouble. Sorry, I hope this makes sense. If you could help, I'd definitely appreciate it greatly!

Sorry, I'll watch the 2 hour guide for the items.
    Last edited by BoboElMonoLoco; 08-16-2015 at 11:54 AM.
    -BoboElMonoLoco