0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[RELEASE] MoP/Cata/LK Item Gear Set For TBC 2.4.3

Not all the weapon/helmet/shoulder models work and may crash the game client. Best to do a preview rather than trying to equip it on your character., I've not tested everything yet because there's a few thousand new dispalys and that'd take too long for one man to do alone.

So I'm sharing this for people that may want new displays in their TBC game but also for some people to help me find problematic m2 files.

Download Link:
    http://mmfilez.tk/tbc_item_3xto548/N...ect_distro.rar
    ^ direct link, use a Download Manager like Flashget ( Best Download Manager - FlashGet ) to download it.
    My internet kept disconnecting so I couldn't upload it to somewhere else like mega, so I ended up torrenting it to the vps instead.

For anyone that would like a copy of my Cata/MoP M2 to TBC converter, go here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tK-zr3g-2k

Instructions on how to use the files in this Archive:
    1.) Put the MPQ file into your Data folder where your common.MPQ and patch.MPQ's reside.
    2.) Place the WowMe.exe into the folder where your Wow.exe reside, you will need to use this to load the patch without being met with a file corruption error.
    3.) The SQL File is to be ran inside of your World Database where your Item_Template resides, Make sure you execute the script with "Abort on Error" disabled, or whatever it may be called in your SQL DB Manager of choice, because there's a good chance I have a duplicate in the SQL file somewhere.
    4.) Place the Item.dbc and ItemDisplayInfo.dbc files into your Emulator Core's dbc folder, MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP YOUR ORIGINAL FILES!!!, This needed to be done on OregonCore, I do not know if it's required for other Emulators.
    5.) After you've done all of that, restart your World/Realm server and launch the WowMe.exe to go into the game. from within you should be able to add yourself items using the normal Retail Item Id's of a given Item, Like my favorite sword, Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps, ID#77191

--Have Fun!!

Contact me via Twitter if you have any questions, Twitter's like email to me, I check it very frequently.
    @PhillyTNGee

Pictures!

-----
    Check out my other patch too for the Wandering Isle Map to TBC:
    Last edited by theduncehat; 04-13-2015 at 11:52 PM.

[RELEASE] MoP/Cata/LK Item Gear Set For TBC 2.4.3
    Andrewtillo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great release, (even though I don't play on 2.4.3) this is amazing! Good work, man.

Quick question, would this work for 3.3.x aswell or not?
    Thanks,

theduncehat's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Andrewtillo View Post
    Great release, (even though I don't play on 2.4.3) this is amazing! Good work, man.

Quick question, would this work for 3.3.x aswell or not?
    Thanks,
    No it wouldn't, sorry about that. The M2 file type from TBC is (no sarcasm here) Drastically different from the way how M2 files are set up in LK and onwards. Kind of a big reason why there has been so little things on new objects down porting to TBC. I had to make my own converter to do this and it's not perfect, not everything works, but it did take me about 9 days to put together, worked on it off and on for 9 days, released conversion script came out to be around 800 lines of steps.

That said, I could probably make a Hint video detailing some of the steps used to making something like this that would work for 3.3.x , Hint video because a full on indepth tutorial would probably take about as long as how it would take me to do under normal circumstances = a few hours.

narky_'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone still have it and could re-upload?

jianfeng's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The download link has expired. Can you share it again?