World Of Warcraft Smolderforge Login Screen Edit 2.4.3 + A lot of questions. menu

User Tag List

Akeno's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World Of Warcraft Smolderforge Login Screen Edit 2.4.3 + A lot of questions.

Hello im new here and i recently got into model editing. I am 15, i come from Bulgaria and im learning English and Deutsch.The reason why im making this new thread is to show you guys what i've made so far.
    Okey so i wanted to make a login screen for the server im playing,Smolderforge. I have no gimp/photoshop skills and my knowledge of wow model editing is not much. So what i wanted to make was a black/red coloured login screen,sort of bloody. So here is my progress so far:

World Of Warcraft Smolderforge Login Screen Edit 2.4.3 + A lot of questions.-wowscrnshot_021112_134503-jpgWorld Of Warcraft Smolderforge Login Screen Edit 2.4.3 + A lot of questions.-wowscrnshot_021112_134517-jpg

Ok so i know its not much,but i have many question i would like to ask you guys:
    1.What do you think ( I used gimp to re-color some textures) ?
    2. What kind of m2 files can i use for my login screen,let's say i don't want it to be a portal ?
    3. I want to edit ( i don't know what it's called) bone structure? What i mean is i've seen a human female walking and dancing like an undead male,so i would like to ask how is that made?
    4. I would like to change the whole UI,this caught my mind (From wow alpha 2001,i'll put a link later) i know this is a really early Alpha version of wow but i like it,so my question is how can i change it?
    5. I was thinking,is there a way to download from somewhere that exact version of wow and just use Mywarcraftstudio to get the UI textures and replace them?
    6. What are your ideas? Please,im new and i've just started learning so excuse me if i look like this O.O in the beginning. If anyone seems interested in helping or giving some great ideas i would love to hear/see them!
    7. Thank you so much,i hope you guys like it,i hope in the future i will make it look better.
    If you want to contact me:
    e-mail: [email protected]
    I wont have much time since im busy with school,but i will still work on this project/editing thingy.
    I would like to say that:
    1. Water textures weren't made by me.
    2. Lava texture is wow's normal water,but re-colored.
    3. Loading screen bar and casting bar were made by Reznik - I just re-colored them in red. I am sorry i used them,i am just learning and testing.
    4. Everything else was made/re-coloured by me.
    World Of Warcraft Smolderforge Login Screen Edit 2.4.3 + A lot of questions.-wowscrnshot_020912_091145-jpg
    World Of Warcraft Smolderforge Login Screen Edit 2.4.3 + A lot of questions.-wowscrnshot_020912_091945-jpg
    World Of Warcraft Smolderforge Login Screen Edit 2.4.3 + A lot of questions.-wowscrnshot_020912_092326-jpg
    World Of Warcraft Smolderforge Login Screen Edit 2.4.3 + A lot of questions.-wowscrnshot_020912_092815-jpg
    World Of Warcraft Smolderforge Login Screen Edit 2.4.3 + A lot of questions.-wowscrnshot_020912_093045-jpg
    World Of Warcraft Smolderforge Login Screen Edit 2.4.3 + A lot of questions.-wowscrnshot_020912_092924-jpg
    World Of Warcraft Smolderforge Login Screen Edit 2.4.3 + A lot of questions.-wowscrnshot_021012_122708-jpg
    While my screens are waiting to be approved please check this:
    http://www.smolderforge.com/forums/v...php?f=4&t=5321
    I have uploaded pictures from the beginning till now. Thank you
    Last edited by Akeno; 02-11-2012 at 01:09 PM.

World Of Warcraft Smolderforge Login Screen Edit 2.4.3 + A lot of questions.
    lxhackdxl's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would sudgest uploading your screens to imigur or photobucket or the likes. Your screens have to get approved by mods before we can see them.

Akeno's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SivSilviu94's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0