0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bumpers and Old Threads...

Okay I hope some people that really want there Model Changes read this before looking at threads, some people aren't being too smart and are thinking the old patches Model Changes still work and bump the thread that has them, like piesownscakes little thread is working up and is getting alot of complains about "Stuff not working" "Why is my screen getting black" if you guys could please check the date of the thread and if its below December...
    Don't post in it, when people see it they go nuts on a old thread and makes it anoying for those who are looking for Model Changes. Someone had to speek out, and tell people that are here for there changes to STOP the bumping of threads that are really old and cannot work with the new 2.0.1 patch.

Don't know if saying will get me warn but I just wanted to say this and hopefully the people that bumped old threads would be smart enough to look at the date.

Bumpers and Old Threads...
    Battlemidge's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Bumpers and Old Threads...

Originally Posted by kalish
    Okay I hope some people that really want there Model Changes read this before looking at threads, some people aren't being too smart and are thinking the old patches Model Changes still work and bump the thread that has them, like piesownscakes little thread is working up and is getting alot of complains about "Stuff not working" "Why is my screen getting black" if you guys could please check the date of the thread and if its below December...
    Don't post in it, when people see it they go nuts on a old thread and makes it anoying for those who are looking for Model Changes. Someone had to speek out, and tell people that are here for there changes to STOP the bumping of threads that are really old and cannot work with the new 2.0.1 patch.

Don't know if saying will get me warn but I just wanted to say this and hopefully the people that bumped old threads would be smart enough to look at the date.

QFT.
    roar.

Shingles's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Battlemidge

QFT.
    QFT

KammaZaZeE's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol Qtf ><
    [COLOR="Red"]Horde can win AV? i coulda swore that was illegal.

XxKajxX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by KammaZaZeE
    Lol Qtf ><
    Qft not Qtf..

Innit's Avatar W͈̮̝̉͌̀ͩÅ̻̗̗̼̩̣͉̽Î͙̳ ͚̑ ̌͌ͯ
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And he didn't quote it <.<

Zakuno's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Jubacca18
    Qft not Qtf..
    QTF: Quoted the Freak?
    An Epitome of Doom.

Alkhara Majere's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

QFT

<3 Alk
    Last edited by Alkhara Majere; 12-20-2006 at 03:05 PM.

Innit's Avatar W͈̮̝̉͌̀ͩÅ̻̗̗̼̩̣͉̽Î͙̳ ͚̑ ̌͌ͯ
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alk, you kinda have to quote it to say QFT.

Subconsciousness's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exhibit A: