[NSFW][7.1][All Races] Med+Petite Model Edits inc. M/F Alpha Worgens w/ Tail menu

User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    shearx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kathyrn View Post
    I'm not gonna ask you to go out of your way to do that. Do it on your own time, but do let us know when it's ready!
    Appreciate your work, I look forward to being able to use it.
    Its not really an issue. I've been improving the mod builder quite heavily as of late, making adding and managing mods much easier for those who want to host mods (myself included obviously).

I just added the legacy version to the mod builder. It should be able to be packed into an MPQ and work for versions of WoW prior to 6.0, but I don't provide the MPQ itself. Just the files that should go into it.
    If you're interested in my Worgen model edits, check out my thread over on Darknest:
    https://goo.gl/85qYu6

[NSFW][7.1][All Races] Med+Petite Model Edits inc. M/F Alpha Worgens w/ Tail
    Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did this, got the Arctium Launcher to work, Wow runs fine but the models aren't working. You told this person to get a "legacy version":

Am I blind? Where is this legacy version? I went on the website and looked everywhere, unless they're on that Darknest forum post, I can't find anything like that. I'm sorry for asking so many questions, these models just look so nice!

Edit: I tried patching my WoW, only thing I could find was for a 7.2.5 server and it didn't seem to work on my install. Also if there are legacy versions for the models on the Modbuilder, you should add a button to view old versions or something! If there already is one on the website, I can't find it. ^^
    Edit2: ... Unless you meant that the person had a legacy version, and that you don't release old versions. In which case nevermind!
    Also forgot to add that the Arctium launcher doesn't work for 7.2.5. You'll need a patched EXE for versions of wow below 7.3.
    If you're interested in my Worgen model edits, check out my thread over on Darknest:

DomDom0101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already tried it before, but no, if I am using the 7.1 Sexy Draenei Robes, I have a horrible skin issue whenever my toon, or any other draenei female uses animations, such as those accompanied with the emotes, or whenever you talk to someone, your hands move and that cases their skin to jump into like 2d squares and block the whole screen

kathyrn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shearx View Post
    Its not really an issue. I've been improving the mod builder quite heavily as of late, making adding and managing mods much easier for those who want to host mods (myself included obviously).

I just added the legacy version to the mod builder. It should be able to be packed into an MPQ and work for versions of WoW prior to 6.0, but I don't provide the MPQ itself. Just the files that should go into it.
    Sounds awesome! But where exactly is the download for the legacy version at? ^^
    EDIT: I found the Foxy Worgen one, is that the only one?
    Last edited by kathyrn; 12-16-2017 at 07:40 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds awesome! But where exactly is the download for the legacy version at? ^^
    EDIT: I found the Foxy Worgen one, is that the only one?
    Yes that's the only one.

kathyrn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shearx View Post
    Yes that's the only one.
    Thanks for replying so much, I have one last question and that is if you could link a tutorial or a post or something for the patched EXE? I've tried googling but it seems extremely difficult to find.

Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for replying so much, I have one last question and that is if you could link a tutorial or a post or something for the patched EXE? I've tried googling but it seems extremely difficult to find.
    You can find a large selection of patched EXEs HERE. Included with each release are instructions on how to patch it yourself if you want. Note that I did not make these patches; they are courtesy of jh16 here on this forum, and the same name on Darknest.

Dandir's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there. At first: thanks for great mod, cuz i am and my wife really appreciated your work. But, there is a little problem, that cannot be solved by myself. I have private server 7.2.5 and... After installing this mod we have terrible glitches with animations of humans and blood elves. Only animations (when u use /say or when u swimming). Also, BE eyebrows have texture of shirts (or body if they naked). Draenei, goblins, worgens all work nice, bur humans and BE... Any suggestions?

UPD: I was used a versions from Mega and recive a terrible glitches, then i replace (by full deleting all) humans and BE in Characters by new, from site. They work better, but still have less glitching. Sorry for bad english.
    Last edited by Dandir; 03-03-2018 at 02:12 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I advise a complete reinstall using versions from my mod builder site. I have not maintained the uploads on my mega share for quite some time.
    You should delete any of my mods you have installed thus far, and download all of them freshly using the mod builder. They should all be compatible with 7.2.5.

KyogokuDrack's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, i don't know if you are still active, i have my doubts when i see that Darknest seems to be innacesible or just dead.

Anyways, sorry to bother you but, is there any chance you a have a compatible model of the foxy worgen for Cataclysme 4.3.4?

Thank you very much for your time.

Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KyogokuDrack View Post
    Hello, i don't know if you are still active, i have my doubts when i see that Darknest seems to be innacesible or just dead.

Anyways, sorry to bother you but, is there any chance you a have a compatible model of the foxy worgen for Cataclysme 4.3.4?

Thank you very much for your time.
    i dont have a version for anything below 5.3 or so

infEmbeddable's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most of the images are no longer available. (I get sent to the generic "sad Tinypic" logo.) Is there any way you could re-upload them?

Brogen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do these still work? Asking for a friend.

Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    quick update to reflect changes that have taken place since the last time I posted here:
    The site I use to host these was updated some time ago. Also, in the process of updating images and variant listings. All links should be up-to date, and all mods are tested and confirmed working on the latest retail release of the game.

Kaleesh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. I'm trying to find the original Legion versions (I'm playing on WoWKoi) of the Medium - SFW Default Robe - No Collar mod. The mod builder seems to be dead, and the listing on vulpexmods is only at 9.0.2 with no previous versions listed. Would you be able to provide it? Thanks!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast