[NSFW][7.1][All Races] Med+Petite Model Edits inc. M/F Alpha Worgens w/ Tail menu

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    grievercid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shearx View Post
    Sorry, I was referring specifically to the Foxy Worgen model edit. The other will all work with 7.1, but you will need the .anim files for each race/gender edit you choose. These are not provided except for the worgen female mod.
    Thanks again for the answer.
    I will looking for the .anim
    Thanks again.

[NSFW][7.1][All Races] Med+Petite Model Edits inc. M/F Alpha Worgens w/ Tail
    ixian's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i love that you have made the worgen female alpha playable, but i noticed that all animations except movement, kneel, loot, jump, and idle animations are kinda screwed up. Im playing on a 7.1.5 server so im not sure if the version i use is compatible. Or if i just missed some files

shearx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ixian View Post
    i love that you have made the worgen female alpha playable, but i noticed that all animations except movement, kneel, loot, jump, and idle animations are kinda screwed up. Im playing on a 7.1.5 server so im not sure if the version i use is compatible. Or if i just missed some files
    The 7.1 legacy version comes with the .anim files to ensure the animations aren't broken. Download that for now. At some point, I will add the animation files to my other versions
    If you're interested in my Worgen model edits, check out my thread over on Darknest:
    https://goo.gl/85qYu6

lululalaland's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    25/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cant mod 7.3 ... since blizzard introduced the new protection system

grievercid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi again. It's been a while.
    I'll ready find the "Bones and Anims for 7.1.5"
    Can you be my guide (or make a tutorial, or recommend me one tutorial to do it) to convert your mod to 7.1
    Please.
    Thanks for readme.

thomas00275's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i still dont know how to install this can you give me some pointers im quite new to this i put everything in to the directory but nothing happens
    Last edited by thomas00275; 11-01-2017 at 02:40 PM.

nibbyy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry if this Necroing, but is there any way to use this on 3.3.5? I've tried my hand at looking into the MPQ files, but I don't know what I'm doing and can't figure it out. I've tried googling for hours and working with various programs to no avail. Just asking if anyone knows of a solution!

Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nibbyy View Post
    Sorry if this Necroing, but is there any way to use this on 3.3.5? I've tried my hand at looking into the MPQ files, but I don't know what I'm doing and can't figure it out. I've tried googling for hours and working with various programs to no avail. Just asking if anyone knows of a solution!
    My mods are not made for any versions that still use MPQs, or really any version that's not relatively close to the current retail release.
    If you're interested in my Worgen model edits, check out my thread over on Darknest:

nibbyy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My mods are not made for any versions that still use MPQs, or really any version that's not relatively close to the current retail release.
    Thanks for the fast reply!

That's fine, I really wasn't expecting there to be a solution! Really love the models, re-downloaded Legion last night just to play with them.

kathyrn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I need help!

Two questions:
    How do I get older versions? (Specifically 7.1.5)
    How do I install this? Is there a basic tutorial someone can link me? Dragging the files into my wow directory does nothing, these files aren't there to replace. (I tried making a Character folder under \Data, too)

Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kathyrn View Post
    Hi, I need help!

Two questions:
    How do I get older versions? (Specifically 7.1.5)
    How do I install this? Is there a basic tutorial someone can link me? Dragging the files into my wow directory does nothing, these files aren't there to replace. (I tried making a Character folder under \Data, too)
    I do not make a release for older versions of WoW, though they will likely function with any version that supports CASC (no guarantees)
    To install it, you do just as you did: extract the mod archive directly into your WoW directory. Nothing is expected to be there initially. To get them to load, you need to either patch your EXE (pre-7.3), or use the Arctium Launcher (can be found on this site somewhere). Without one of these, my mods will do nothing.

DomDom0101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I wanted to ask if the Sexy Draenei Robes + Long Tail is compatible with 7.2.5?

kathyrn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not make a release for older versions of WoW, though they will likely function with any version that supports CASC (no guarantees)
    To install it, you do just as you did: extract the mod archive directly into your WoW directory. Nothing is expected to be there initially. To get them to load, you need to either patch your EXE (pre-7.3), or use the Arctium Launcher (can be found on this site somewhere). Without one of these, my mods will do nothing.
    I did this, got the Arctium Launcher to work, Wow runs fine but the models aren't working. You told this person to get a "legacy version":
    The 7.1 legacy version comes with the .anim files to ensure the animations aren't broken. Download that for now. At some point, I will add the animation files to my other versions
    Am I blind? Where is this legacy version? I went on the website and looked everywhere, unless they're on that Darknest forum post, I can't find anything like that. I'm sorry for asking so many questions, these models just look so nice!

Edit: I tried patching my WoW, only thing I could find was for a 7.2.5 server and it didn't seem to work on my install. Also if there are legacy versions for the models on the Modbuilder, you should add a button to view old versions or something! If there already is one on the website, I can't find it. ^^
    Edit2: ... Unless you meant that the person had a legacy version, and that you don't release old versions. In which case nevermind!
    Last edited by kathyrn; 12-14-2017 at 06:50 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DomDom0101 View Post
    Hello, I wanted to ask if the Sexy Draenei Robes + Long Tail is compatible with 7.2.5?
    should be. i dont test new releases with old versions but afik nothing changed with respect to the draenei model that would make it not work (except new animations possibly)
    Originally Posted by kathyrn View Post
    I did this, got the Arctium Launcher to work, Wow runs fine but the models aren't working. You told this person to get a "legacy version":

Am I blind? Where is this legacy version? I went on the website and looked everywhere, unless they're on that Darknest forum post, I can't find anything like that. I'm sorry for asking so many questions, these models just look so nice!

Edit: I tried patching my WoW, only thing I could find was for a 7.2.5 server and it didn't seem to work on my install. Also if there are legacy versions for the models on the Modbuilder, you should add a button to view old versions or something! If there already is one on the website, I can't find it. ^^
    Edit2: ... Unless you meant that the person had a legacy version, and that you don't release old versions. In which case nevermind!
    there is not currently a legacy version available via the mod builder. i have yet to add it back after i rewrite the whole thing. i can add it back in later tonight if you need it.

kathyrn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    should be. i dont test new releases with old versions but afik nothing changed with respect to the draenei model that would make it not work (except new animations possibly)

there is not currently a legacy version available via the mod builder. i have yet to add it back after i rewrite the whole thing. i can add it back in later tonight if you need it.
    I'm not gonna ask you to go out of your way to do that. Do it on your own time, but do let us know when it's ready!
    Appreciate your work, I look forward to being able to use it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast