[NSFW][7.1][All Races] Med+Petite Model Edits inc. M/F Alpha Worgens w/ Tail menu

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    shearx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kaleesh View Post
    Hello. I'm trying to find the original Legion versions (I'm playing on WoWKoi) of the Medium - SFW Default Robe - No Collar mod. The mod builder seems to be dead, and the listing on vulpexmods is only at 9.0.2 with no previous versions listed. Would you be able to provide it? Thanks!
    Unfortunately I lost nearly all of my data some months ago, and I am faced with recreating nearly every mod I had made when I come back.

Also, I did not make SFW versions of the variation you're referring to before the current (and only) version available on vulpexmods. I may have an archived .blend file that is of the correct generation and revision to be rebuilt using the correct tools, but I can't do that until I get home, and even then my motivation to to any mod work has been almost completely eroded away until I start playing again myself, if that ever happens.
    If you're interested in my Worgen model edits, check out my thread over on Darknest:
    https://goo.gl/85qYu6

[NSFW][7.1][All Races] Med+Petite Model Edits inc. M/F Alpha Worgens w/ Tail
    Kaleesh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shearx View Post
    Unfortunately I lost nearly all of my data some months ago, and I am faced with recreating nearly every mod I had made when I come back.

Also, I did not make SFW versions of the variation you're referring to before the current (and only) version available on vulpexmods. I may have an archived .blend file that is of the correct generation and revision to be rebuilt using the correct tools, but I can't do that until I get home, and even then my motivation to to any mod work has been almost completely eroded away until I start playing again myself, if that ever happens.
    Ouch, that's terrible. Don't worry about it too much then. Thanks for the prompt reply regardless.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345