[NSFW][7.1][All Races] Med+Petite Model Edits inc. M/F Alpha Worgens w/ Tail menu

User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    shearx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vixyy View Post
    Oh my god hahahahaha!!! I'm so dumb!!! I installed the foxy and crystal skins but not the actual model! OH MY GOSH ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
    haha understandable mistake
    Glad you got it working
    If you're interested in my Worgen model edits, check out my thread over on Darknest:
    https://goo.gl/85qYu6

[NSFW][7.1][All Races] Med+Petite Model Edits inc. M/F Alpha Worgens w/ Tail
    SamuraiDoggo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi shearx,

I believe I have downloaded the correct files (just the Worgen Female model, no skins), but am having issues getting it to work. I understand that I need a custom wow-64.exe, but the one I downloaded from Darknest doesn't work. When I launch the game, it takes me to the login screen and says I have been disconnected.

vixyy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was short lived...I was logged in for like 2 hours and it kept saying data was being streamed but download was at 0%. I logged off and my battle net launcher started to update and now all the models got reset to normal. How do I update the game with the modded exe folder so it's not constantly streaming updates to content and slowing down also without losing the models please D:

Edit: I completely removed the Battlenet updater and reinstalled the alternate version and it's working again right now and it seems to be running a lot smoother but it still says that it's patching at 0% and I've been playing for like 3 hours now. If it's not possible to patch it then I'll just live with it because having a permanent little loading circle at the top of my screen is very much worth these sexy as heck models! (Side note I can't seem to get the robes to appear)
    Last edited by vixyy; 07-15-2017 at 03:55 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vixyy View Post
    That was short lived...I was logged in for like 2 hours and it kept saying data was being streamed but download was at 0%. I logged off and my battle net launcher started to update and now all the models got reset to normal. How do I update the game with the modded exe folder so it's not constantly streaming updates to content and slowing down also without losing the models please D:

Edit: I completely removed the Battlenet updater and reinstalled the alternate version and it's working again right now and it seems to be running a lot smoother but it still says that it's patching at 0% and I've been playing for like 3 hours now. If it's not possible to patch it then I'll just live with it because having a permanent little loading circle at the top of my screen is very much worth these sexy as heck models! (Side note I can't seem to get the robes to appear)
    I really don't know what's wrong. I've used the patched EXE for several years now, and have never had the issue you describe =/
    If you're interested in my Worgen model edits, check out my thread over on Darknest:

vixyy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huh...its not really affecting anything anymore, it's running smoothly except one thing. I downloaded a few of the models and I absolutely LOVE the worgen <3 they are amazing!!! But the female pandaren NPC's are oh my god bugging out hehe. I'll be flying through pandaria looking for a sha then suddenly it's like a rave on my screen hehe

Allureana's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    21/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed my Blood Elf's feet were MISSING, so I thought maybe I screwed up. So I followed directions, deleted all the mods and made a completely new MODS download and tried again. Feet still missing. So I Google searched (the whole web, not just ownedcore) for "blood elf feet missing" and surprise surprise! I found in us.battle.net/forums a topic thread from March 2015 titled "Bugged Blood Elf Feet After the Recent Patch.". I have no idea which patch was in place in March 2015, but I hope Shearx hadn't accidently used it for the basis for his models. Switching between new/old character model in the Settings>System>Advanced options made no difference - the feet were still gone.

Is anyone else having this same problem?

For now, as a temporary workaround, I renamed the shearx draenei folder and dropped in the current draenei-nomod-hairy version from the azerothica web site. Not as shapely as the shearx model, but at least the feet are back to normal. Since I ONLY swapped out the draenei character, it must be something now present in the shearx belf mod.
    Last edited by Allureana; 07-28-2017 at 09:23 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Allureana View Post
    I noticed my Blood Elf's feet were MISSING, so I thought maybe I screwed up. So I followed directions, deleted all the mods and made a completely new MODS download and tried again. Feet still missing. So I Google searched (the whole web, not just ownedcore) for "blood elf feet missing" and surprise surprise! I found in us.battle.net/forums a topic thread from March 2015 titled "Bugged Blood Elf Feet After the Recent Patch.". I have no idea which patch was in place in March 2015, but I hope Shearx hadn't accidently used it for the basis for his models. Switching between new/old character model in the Settings>System>Advanced options made no difference - the feet were still gone.

Is anyone else having this same problem?

For now, as a temporary workaround, I renamed the shearx draenei folder and dropped in the current draenei-nomod-hairy version from the azerothica web site. Not as shapely as the shearx model, but at least the feet are back to normal. Since I ONLY swapped out the draenei character, it must be something now present in the shearx belf mod.
    I messed up with building the blood elf models. Haven't had time to fix them however. I'll get to it eventually.

lululalaland's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    25/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you´re doing gods work

Cyraxe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting project. I can see you're a breast man.

Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cyraxe View Post
    Interesting project. I can see you're a breast man.
    Haha. I'm not really into the larger brand; Over on Darknest they seem to have a sick obsession with huge unnatural breasts and wild proportions that are just.. hideous to look at =/

Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update 8/6/17 - Panderan + Blood Elf models fixed (with caveats)
    Finally got around to fixing my blood elf and panderan model edits (all variations) after patch 7.2.5 broke them.
    Panderan models have no special considerations; simply redownload the version of your choice and have at it.

For Blood Elves, however, previously they were all missing feet with certain boot models; this is no longer a problem. However, with the Sexy Robe variants, all boots of the cloth/leather type will not have a "shoe" model any longer, and instead will use the default foot mesh. This is necessary, because while wearing a robe, the shoe mesh is still used over the foot, which looked completely stupid in my opinion. With this way, your character will instead be bare footed while wearing a robe, and appear to be wearing toe shoes or something similar with cloth/leather boots.

Default robe variants do not have this caveat.

Get the updated models via my mod tool

Have a nice day and thanks for using my mods

grievercid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for my question...
    But is still working on 7.1?
    Thanks for read!

Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by grievercid View Post
    Sorry for my question...
    But is still working on 7.1?
    Thanks for read!
    There is a legacy version that works with 7.1 still. You can find it at my website's mod builder, located here

grievercid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shearx View Post
    There is a legacy version that works with 7.1 still. You can find it at my website's mod builder, located here
    Thanks for the answer.
    I'm still looking for the "Legacy version" but i can´t find it.
    The version have that name?
    Where i can find it?
    Wich category?
    "Modder Resources"
    "Model Edits"
    "Texture Edits"

Please Help! :s

Thanks for reading again

Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by grievercid View Post
    Thanks for the answer.
    I'm still looking for the "Legacy version" but i can´t find it.
    The version have that name?
    Where i can find it?
    Wich category?
    "Modder Resources"
    "Model Edits"
    "Texture Edits"

Please Help! :s

Thanks for reading again
    Sorry, I was referring specifically to the Foxy Worgen model edit. The other will all work with 7.1, but you will need the .anim files for each race/gender edit you choose. These are not provided except for the worgen female mod.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast