Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Tauren Druid - New feral forms! (revised)

Originally Posted by Stealthnight View Post
    Your UI doesnt work with my size screen ;(

But good work on the Model Changes. My opinion on travel form is to just change the color to a darker orange or something like that.
    Getting a new drawing tablet and computer is getting repaired... I've waited for like over a week now and still haven't gotten it, but rest assured I'll do some work when I get them... and about making the Travelform more dark, I don't think so, I rather have a whole revamp on the texturing or even take a new model (have to see how it turns out) as I'm getting tired of the cheetah pattern and it doesn't really fit imo.

And about the UI, sorry to hear that. I can't do your version though if you have a widescreen monitor, something that a few people have requested over the months... I need one myself in order to do that.
    If it's perhaps 800x600 I could do that for you (but then your computer would basically not be fit for my artwork, generally speaking).

//Andrige
    Last edited by Andrige; 08-08-2007 at 03:10 AM.

[Model Reskin] Druids of Azeroth - New Shapeshift Skins
    Andrige's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uhm, in all honesty I'd like to change Tree and Moonkin form, but I think the forms already are good. If I could find a better alternative when it comes to choosing a good model that has the sufficient animations for it, then I could... but it's not that many to pick from when it comes to the non-humanoid models. Switching to Wisp would just be missleading and annoying as you can barely have any animations, and Moonkin already have a really good animation to it unless I chose to switch it to, say, Arrakoa (they have animations that support jumping, strafing etc)... I could make a reskin on the Moonkin and perhaps Tree of Life. We'll see how productive I am. Swift Flightform is nothing I want to change, it fits incredibly well and it's really a good model, so I won't even touch or consider touching that since it's perfect in my opinion (Nightelves who might use this Tauren inspired pack might get an eyesoar going from a brown feral-theme to a bright purple flightform, but that's all)

EDIT: I've been browsing stuff through, and I found Furbolg... I've tried using the Furbolg as Bearform before, but I ended up having to use two textures (previously I only knew how to modelchange to a model with the same amount of textures attached to it) but this site has provided me with info on how to fix that... I'm liking the idea to make the Druid a bit like the Diablo druid; with just humanoid shapeshifts (Worgen and a Furbolg). We'll see how it works out ^^
    Last edited by Andrige; 08-08-2007 at 06:59 AM.

Mooga's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello i would just like to say that for US users, the bear works fine, the shapeshift graphic has the thing like you just healing touched yourself, but the cat form looks like a tigon (phase 2 tiger boss in zg) it doesnt look like the worgen that you posted is there a way to fix?

EDIT- nm fixed it, was a different model edit patch in there that was overriding yours
    Last edited by Mooga; 08-09-2007 at 11:02 AM.

Riddex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello there. I really like your forms and everything, its just one little question, Is it any chance that u can get banned for using this?
    thanks in advance.

coffee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just dl it, works great. i love the wolf-mans jump.

any chance for a travel form?
    or even a seal form? that would make me go in the water more
    MORE DOTS MORE DOTS MORE DOTS

ok stop dots

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by coffee View Post
    just dl it, works great. i love the wolf-mans jump.

any chance for a travel form?
    or even a seal form? that would make me go in the water more
    ...still waiting for my computer... and then I got some other stuff to do (my own UI, and a machinima movie I want to continue on). I got some ideas what I want to do with the forms however, I'll work some more on them inbetween the other stuff I'm making most likely. Screenshots will then come here to show you guys what you think.

Killingsali's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am night elf druid lvl 41 and it doesn't work for me.. its make a error then i try start the game... and i have tryed to write MPQ and mpq.. hope someone can help

schlumpf's Avatar Retired Noggit Developer

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Naralesca's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahh, so now I know who you are Andrige.

Sunk in on the Druid forums.

Myself, I just use a white Noggenfogger skeleton for Bearform and a darker one for Catform. I like the animations, and it reminds me of when Noggenfogger was useful.

I tried using a very sweet looking Cat type model the other day, and then swiftly changed it when I found I couldn't use Shred again. -.-
    Last edited by Naralesca; 08-15-2007 at 09:03 PM.
    A thousand deaths upon you this day, good sir.

Froogle's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very nice, I'll use this on my 63 Night Elf (:yuck Druid, maybe it'll compel me to actually level, instead of browsing the ol' MMOwned forums!

darkkeeper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

great skins, but i prefer panda for bear form, and a whelp (flight form)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by darkkeeper View Post
    great skins, but i prefer panda for bear form, and a whelp (flight form)
    Good for you, however it's not happening. The topic clearly says Tauren Druid, and really a panda and a whelpling isn't in my opinion fit to have for anything in-game when it comes to blending in. Go make a request in the http://www.mmowned.com/forums/model-editing-requests/ forums if that's what you're asking for and someone else might be able to help you.

J-A-K-E's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have an idea for a new sea lion form(swim form) use the krakken model but make it smaller and reskin it(ive never made any models smaller but i think its doable) the krakkens in some folder with krakken in its name. just an idea i still like the sea lion but like u said u might not want to do that since i think the sealion shares the same id with the night elf and and tauren. and if u really wanted to change tree of life u could change it into a smaller ancient(this skin would work ok) and u better not change boomkin cause that form kicks ass just on its own.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by jakeblakeley View Post
    i have an idea for a new sea lion form(swim form) use the krakken model but make it smaller and reskin it(ive never made any models smaller but i think its doable) the krakkens in some folder with krakken in its name. just an idea i still like the sea lion but like u said u might not want to do that since i think the sealion shares the same id with the night elf and and tauren. and if u really wanted to change tree of life u could change it into a smaller ancient(this skin would work ok) and u better not change boomkin cause that form kicks ass just on its own.
    Krakken... hm... as long as it can swim I think it's doable, but Krakken is pretty awkward since he's so bulky and probably doesn't have that many animations... I'll take a peek at it in WoWModelviewer when I get back home from work and see what I can do out of it. About Moonkin I think I'd perhaps change the colour/hue to something more in line to the other feralforms in the back, if anything (I agree I think Moonkin is fine as it is). Tree of Life is unchangeable I'm afraid, there is not equivalent to it in terms of animations, the Ancients have one spellcasting animation and can't jump/strafe/swim and so on, so definitively a no to any new model to ToL unless it's out-of-character-packwhere I perhaps could take an Arrakoa just because it looks cool (but doesn't fit with the Druid feel).

mboswi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have seen some errors. I dont know if they are my problems or general problems.
    1º When you run in worgen (cat form) the part of the back that is down the cape (or whatever it is, I hope you understand me) doesnt exist. I mean, when I run there is a part of the back that I cant see.
    2º When the worgen (cat form) performs an skill, he dont make any movement, only the effect, the red claws, 4 example.
    3º Perhaps im the only one that thinks so but... the worgen runs ugly, I mean: when you take the talent to improve 30% speed un cat form the worgen runs ugly. Have any other "noticed" it?

Anyway, it is a very good model modification.
    One request... could you put the models in different files: one only for the bear form, another for the cat form... 'cause perhaps someone wants only a form but not the others.

Thank you for the work and great job