Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Tauren Druid - New feral forms! (revised)

Hey there, just checked this out, it looks pretty nice, just wondering if i download and get new forms, is there any easy way to get rid of them incase i dont like em? =))

If it is i will download =)

[Model Reskin] Druids of Azeroth - New Shapeshift Skins
    thevnboy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if u want to remove them just move the files or delete them from teh WoW/Data folder:wave:

maggen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by thevnboy
    if u want to remove them just move the files or delete them from teh WoW/Data folder:wave:

cheers for info =)
    :yourock2:

druidy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, thx for models...I have done every step u told us to do...extract via winrar then just insert it in data...however when i done that exactly and once im in the game ----> nothing....idk but is it something to do with me being in the US server and i have to insert it in the US data thingy or have i done this wrong?

thx in advance ....really want this and great job m8!!!

PS: In the old thread u wrote patch-6 and in the thread u wrote patch-5...is there any difference??

Stealthnight's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great love the new sounds

Andrige's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by druidy
    Hi, thx for models...I have done every step u told us to do...extract via winrar then just insert it in data...however when i done that exactly and once im in the game ----> nothing....idk but is it something to do with me being in the US server and i have to insert it in the US data thingy or have i done this wrong?

thx in advance ....really want this and great job m8!!!

PS: In the old thread u wrote patch-6 and in the thread u wrote patch-5...is there any difference??
    Okay, in order:

1: It might be because you're from the US. There's threads about using an third-party program to allow you to model-edit stuff, however as I have never had to use it I discarded it as scamming or the like, but I suggest you look into it. And if you do find out how to fix it, please post a reasonably good 'how-to' on how you did it, so I can copy-paste it for other US-users to use.

2: There was a typo that sneaked in the first thread I made, however as I got unable to edit the original post when mmowned.com changed servers I couldn't change that small error. It's of no importance mate.

druidy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Andrige
    Okay, in order:

1: It might be because you're from the US. There's threads about using an third-party program to allow you to model-edit stuff, however as I have never had to use it I discarded it as scamming or the like, but I suggest you look into it. And if you do find out how to fix it, please post a reasonably good 'how-to' on how you did it, so I can copy-paste it for other US-users to use.

2: There was a typo that sneaked in the first thread I made, however as I got unable to edit the original post when mmowned.com changed servers I couldn't change that small error. It's of no importance mate.

Thx for the reply,

I tried changing the name from patch-5 to patch-enUS-5....but sadly that didnt do anything too ....After watching Chrille I was too eager to try them out and when finally upon finding this site and finding what exactly i want, it just bothers me so much that i cant use them.

1)Just wanted to know if this model is only made for EU servers specifically or is there another way to integrate it into the US servers??

2) Is the file or model compatible with Mac computers??

Thx again

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try using this http://www.mmowned.com/forums/model-...-edit-fix.html guide perhaps? I'm not from the US and I don't have a Mac so I can't answer any of your problems. You try and tell me.

druidy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Andrige
    Try using this http://www.mmowned.com/forums/model-...-edit-fix.html guide perhaps? I'm not from the US and I don't have a Mac so I can't answer any of your problems. You try and tell me.

Thx for that...But no need!!

It actually worked!!....Thank you very much for that...I did exactly what u said however changed the .mpq to .MPQ and it worked!!!

Really happy now

LrdZanny's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

amazing model change, hopefully your getting good at this =P

IMO u should model edit a tail on the worgen, they look awkward running around on 4 legs with a massive head and no tail.

But thats blizz's fault.

Very awesome and unique, wish i could photoshop the blps like that =P

Hmm.. maybe ill try that, add some black stripes 2 cat form and bear form. That would look cool =)

fatrat_uk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great work but preferred it without the sounds since it makes any other cat sound weird. Which i guess affects me more since i'm <70 at the moment on my druid. :P

So i think i'm gonna keep hold of your older version until i ding the big seven-oh.

Thanks again for this mod, hope to see further changes (travel form, etc) to look forward to. Hope someone with some skills in this gives you a hand so you don't need to do it all yourself, and we get faster updates. (= Win).

Cheers.

wetmatches16's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love this but why did you choose to use the wargen model without huge fangs coming out of his mouth?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by wetmatches16
    I love this but why did you choose to use the wargen model without huge fangs coming out of his mouth?
    Because I found it insanely silly. Why would they have fangs that basically makes it impossible for them to bite anything because their two pairs of fangs are shutting the mouth to bite about anything? I thought I'd lower remove them to bring them down to level with Druids aswell, who aren't bloodthirsty by lore.

I'm also thinking of removing or redesigning the arm-shields, I think it's possible.

wetmatches16's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont know about bloodthirsty... Do you think you can just redirect the worgen to the default model and save it as a new patch file and release it in this thread?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by wetmatches16
    I dont know about bloodthirsty... Do you think you can just redirect the worgen to the default model and save it as a new patch file and release it in this thread?
    I'm sending away my computer to repair now, so I won't be doing anything in the closest one or two weeks... besides sketching on what perhaps I could do with Travel Form... but really I don't think that your complaint alone is worth it getting those ugly fangs back. You could always try and modelchange the catform to the basic skinned worgen I guess, that's easy to do if you read up a bit on it on these forums. (HINT: I didn't remake the model or anything, I only removed the part of the Worgen texture that contained the fangs; making it having no textures and hence not show at all. The fangs are still there)

I lost my authority again to edit the original post by the way... I think it's intentional and really annoying too... -_-
    Last edited by Andrige; 07-24-2007 at 03:50 PM.

Page 2 of 153 FirstFirst 12345652102 ... LastLast