Thanks G/R
    82/165
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to get out of Exiles Reach (Level 1-10 tutorial zone)

I am post this because currently if you log into a level 1 character that you chose to go to Exiles Reach, you are unable to delete that character unless you fully complete the zone due to the mail bug and/or if you send any mail to the char. Toys are disabled until you reach stormwind or orgrimmar so using mailbox toys are not possible. This is incredibly fustrating and a waste of time if you dont like the race you chose but there is an easy way to skip straight to Stormwind or Orgrimmar so you can delete your mail and start over with the same name!

The slash command /run C_Tutorial.AbandonTutorialArea() can be used to instantly leave Exile's Reach and be transported to your faction's capital city. It may need to be followed by a /reload, as some parts of the UI are hidden during the tutorial and will remain hidden until the UI is reloaded.

This still works. It seemed like nothing was happening when I ran the custom command, but then I went and abandoned the quest that I still had from where I was at in Exile's Reach and my game reloaded and I was in Orgrimmar. I was able to open/delete my mail and then delete the character. As far as what you can do with the character if you want to keep playing at that point, it looked like the race-specific starter quests were still available so I guess you could go do those. Chromie time wasn't an option (but the character was only level 3, so probably just wasn't an option YET). But honestly, I wouldn't use this method unless your intention is to get rid of mail and then delete the character. If you intend to keep playing, just finish out Exile's Reach so you don't screw anything up for yourself.

How to get out of Exiles Reach (Level 1-10 tutorial zone)
  2. Thanks Senketsu, wowsupply (2 members gave Thanks to Scumstation for this useful post)